stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs to jofos

Premium Member

to jofos

Re: The Death of the Cat

One of the reasons I love having a druid main is that I can adjust to different roles. My first main was a priest that I played through BC, but was unimpressed with beginning WotLK shadow priests, especially the retarded form of aoe implemented for them. That is when I went to my druid. I have played each spec except Boomkin, but that may be changing this expac as well. For someone that gets bored with things fairly easily, I found that I always have something to do on my druid

Treebark
Premium Member
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

If you have never been a boomkin, it is a very easy spec to play, nothing much to it really. A lot of healing gear can be used for it. And as easy as it is, I find it alot of fun.

e001mek
Mekkaku
join:2010-02-09

e001mek

said by Treebark:

If you have never been a boomkin, it is a very easy spec to play, nothing much to it really. A lot of healing gear can be used for it. And as easy as it is, I find it alot of fun.
ive always wanted to try being a moonkin. is it fun to play pvp wise? its mostly rather easy to pwn em down in pvp unless they actually play good, as my mage. but they look like fun to play. are they?

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

I have PVP'ed a little in arena and BG's. I am usually resto when I pvp. They have alot of survivability tools for PVP and Starfall is OP. I was cyclone bot alot and casting wrath a few times and back to cyclone/roots/typhoon.

They have alot of tools. I haven't seen alot of PVP boomkins but like I said, it was fun to me when I pvp'ed as that spec.

e001mek
Mekkaku
join:2010-02-09

e001mek

said by Treebark:

I have PVP'ed a little in arena and BG's. I am usually resto when I pvp. They have alot of survivability tools for PVP and Starfall is OP. I was cyclone bot alot and casting wrath a few times and back to cyclone/roots/typhoon.

They have alot of tools. I haven't seen alot of PVP boomkins but like I said, it was fun to me when I pvp'ed as that spec.
might take me forever to get one to 80 but what the hell why not. ill try it out. already got a drood at around 13ish. ill just give him my BoA gear from my other dudes.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

lvl as feral and you never have to take the extra time to eat or drink after mobs. All the time adds up.