UhOh
@comcast.net

UhOh

Anon

10-07 PP Down?

Internet is fine
PP adapter show not registered
reboot doesn't fix
Fast busy when I call PP tech support # (from a working line)

Anybody else?

Doug in MD
ddwrt4
Sit down and drink with me
join:2010-06-09
Albany, NY

3 edits

ddwrt4

Yup same here I notified them! They are aware
dannyt
join:2002-09-14
Colorado Springs, CO

dannyt to UhOh

to UhOh
Same here, but my adapter does show to be registered.
ddwrt4
Albany, NY

ddwrt4

said by dannyt:

Same here, but my adapter does show to be registered.
I'm back up now @ of 6:58 EST

PhonePower
Premium Member
join:2007-07-20
Winnetka, CA

PhonePower to UhOh

Premium Member

to UhOh
There was glitch in the SBC. Registrations are being throttled back up to avoid a flood

Our twitter page is always updated: »twitter.com/ppowernetstatus

and embedded in our network status page on the upper right hand corner of every one of our pages: »www.phonepower.com/info/ ··· tus.aspx
Swipper_74
join:2010-06-28
Statesville, NC

1 edit

Swipper_74

Thanks PP...Why does the Failsafe and Call Forwarding not work while this is occurring?
ddwrt4
Albany, NY

ddwrt4 to PhonePower

to PhonePower
said by PhonePower:

There was glitch in the SBC. Registrations are being throttled back up to avoid a flood

Our twitter page is always updated: »twitter.com/ppowernetstatus

and embedded in our network status page on the upper right hand corner of every one of our pages: »www.phonepower.com/info/ ··· tus.aspx
Back down again
O'well...check out my free entertainment @ the thread below until service comes back up.

»any consumer who feels its OK to advertise 'unlimited'

Sr Tech
Premium Member
join:2003-01-19
Meriden, CT

Sr Tech

Premium Member

Down here as well...
ddwrt4
Albany, NY

2 edits

ddwrt4 to Swipper_74

to Swipper_74
said by Swipper_74:

Thanks PP...Why does the Failsafe and Call Forwarding not work while this is occurring?
It is common knowledge in the VoIp forums that fail safe only works if the providing network is operational. I can't expect my cell phone calls to be forwarded to YouMail if Sprint it down. That said fail safe is a feature that ensures you will continue to receive incoming calls if loss of registration to PhonePower's network occurs and the problem is on your end. Good question though.

PhonePower
Premium Member
join:2007-07-20
Winnetka, CA

PhonePower to UhOh

Premium Member

to UhOh
Your device registers every 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on your internal network structure and firewall. When we have an outage and throttling the re-registration flow, it's very normal for your registration to come on and off as some registration attempts are ignored. We're almost there, I can see the charts are almost up to full.
ddwrt4
Albany, NY

ddwrt4

said by PhonePower:

Your device registers every 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on your internal network structure and firewall. When we have an outage and throttling the re-registration flow, it's very normal for your registration to come on and off as some registration attempts are ignored. We're almost there, I can see the charts are almost up to full.
Thanks dude I'm back up as of about 10 minutes ago.
dannyt
join:2002-09-14
Colorado Springs, CO

dannyt to PhonePower

to PhonePower
I'm still down, tried rebooting adapter - no joy.
dannyt

dannyt

OK, back up now.
ddwrt4
Albany, NY

3 edits

ddwrt4 to PhonePower

to PhonePower

Click for full size
Yeah but where is the fun in that Twitter and the PP homepage is not fun like going on DSLR and letting everyone know about an outage, lol. When a service is usually reliable even the MayTag man needs some excitement? Thanks keeping us in the loop. Next time I'll bring in the Terminator 4 ya guys.