spc
Search similar:

uniqs

CritThinker
@atlanticbb.net

CritThinker

Anon

ABB Miami Support

I am a generally satisfied ABB customer in Miami Beach. There are a couple of rate/package issues that I cannot seem to resolve on the telephone because ABB's rate schedule is esoteric, even arbitrary - to put it politely.

Customer care representatives are no less challenged by a request for an email address for customer service. I am reasonably certain that there is an executive in charge of CS and that he or she has an email address, presumably @atlanticbb.com. A half hour on the telephone reminded me why I wanted to communicate by email in the first place.

That's all I want. The name of a carbon life form that I can hold accountable and his or her email address. Anyone?

Thanks in advance

ABB_Lisa
join:2010-05-27

ABB_Lisa

Hello

Sorry for the delayed response.
I tried to get the email address for you yesterday, but was unsuccessful.

I spoke to a supervisor in the Customer Service department, who told me there is no email for customers to email them directly.

However, we do have an email for High Speed Internet. You could email us there, and we can forward it to the right people. Just request in the email to please forward to Customer Care.

Another option would be that I could have a supervisor in the Customer Service department contact you by phone at your convenience. You may private message me with your availability and contact details if you would like me to do this for you.

I hope this helps

Thank you!

Lisa:)
Atlantic Broadband Internet Support