uniqs
share rss forum feed

WNGFAN 1

join:2003-11-02
Leamington, ON
reply to HiVolt

Re: [Hockey] Official~ NHL thread...........scores and highlites

said by HiVolt:

Ouch... Sabres' Jason Pominville taken away on a stretcher, after a nasty hit from behind courtesy of Hawks' Niklas Hjalmarsson.

I think that'll be the first suspension of the regular season, eh?

(youtube clip)
Two games is all He gets:
»www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=337210

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable

So a couple of 2 gamers...

Kinda sad about the Wozniewski suspension, but the league can't have guys doing that on the ice, even if Avery deserved every bit of it...

But whats the difference if he just called him a cocksucker verbally instead of the gesture he did? I'm sure that shit happens all the time.
--
BUCK FELL ,,!,,('-'),,!,,

Clipper

join:2002-05-23
Stoney Creek, ON

said by HiVolt:

But whats the difference if he just called him a cocksucker verbally instead of the gesture he did? I'm sure that shit happens all the time.
Camera's and by extension everyone watching see the gesture.

Only players and lip readers when the camera is at the right angle know what is said on the ice.

That's the difference.

dirtyjeffer
Anons on ignore, but not due to fear.
Premium
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

here's the problem though...you make a gesture about someone being a cocksucker and you get a 2 game suspension...you put a guy out (possibly a couple of months) with a "dirty hit", and you get the same penalty...that isn't right.
--
Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realise that you can't eat money - Native American proverb

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1

Colorado and Detroit go to the 7th round of a shootout and Avalanche win 5-4......great game.
--
~~Get our troops home...now!!~~