Santa Rosa, CA

4 recommendations

Gbcue to 88615298

Premium Member

to 88615298

Re: offered consumers content they were already getting for free

said by 88615298:

More hyperbole.

Can you get 720P on regular Hulu? no. Can you get full seasons on regular Hulu? No. So for someone that is looking for HD and more than just the 5 current episodes Hulu plus cold be quite value.
Piracy can give me all that for free.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

2 recommendations

dvd536

Premium Member

said by Gbcue:
said by 88615298:

More hyperbole.

Can you get 720P on regular Hulu? no. Can you get full seasons on regular Hulu? No. So for someone that is looking for HD and more than just the 5 current episodes Hulu plus cold be quite value.
And NO ADS to boot!
innoman
-
Premium Member
join:2002-05-07
Seattle, WA

1 edit

innoman

Premium Member

HELLO tvtorrents.com! All the shows I want, usually with in minutes of being aired and no commercials!

note: I am all out of invites for the next couple of months.

Mannus
Premium Member
join:2005-10-25
Fort Wayne, IN

Mannus

Premium Member

said by innoman:

HELLO tvtorrents.com! All the shows I want, usually with in minutes of being aired and no commercials!

note: I am all out of invites for the next couple of months.
Don't forget EZTV.it!
innoman
-
Premium Member
join:2002-05-07
Seattle, WA

innoman

Premium Member

I've never used it... I'll have to check it out! :-D The pirate bay always comes in handy too, when you want something older that you don't want to waste your GCredits on.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned) to Gbcue

to Gbcue
said by Gbcue:

said by 88615298:

More hyperbole.

Shoplifting can give me free stuff at wal-mart. Doesn't mean I should do it. I can a free TV by breaking into my neightbors house when they are on vacation. Doesn't mean I should do that either.

Gbcue
Premium Member
join:2001-09-30
Santa Rosa, CA

Gbcue

Premium Member

said by 88615298:

said by Gbcue:

said by 88615298:

More hyperbole.

Shoplifting can give me free stuff at wal-mart. Doesn't mean I should do it. I can a free TV by breaking into my neightbors house when they are on vacation. Doesn't mean I should do that either.
Shoplifting != piracy - this argument never works.

These shows are already free OTA. All that is happening is recording and replayed at a different time, like a DVR.
mlundin
join:2001-03-27
Lawrence, KS

mlundin to 88615298

to 88615298
Indeed, someday someone will eventually realize that there are those of us who would gladly pay a reasonable (read: small) fee or suffer through commercials if they'd just do a decent job providing content and concentrate on what consumers want instead of bickering about what hardware/software/data-pipeline is going to be used to access it.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to 88615298

Premium Member

to 88615298
Problem is the TV programs that are broadcasted OTA are "free".

Fox/Hulu is driving people to pirate these shows because of Fox's dumb ass approach in handling the issue.

disconnected
@snet.net

disconnected to 88615298

Anon

to 88615298
said by 88615298:

What's wrong with stealing? That's how the government finances its operations. If it's good enough for Uncle Sam and your local town, it must be good enough for us.