Search similar:

uniqs

Riusaki
join:2000-09-14
Space

1 recommendation

Riusaki

Piracy and BitTorrent win again...

This is so funny how the Once again the industry is successfully driving people to piracy and I for one embrace it. The only streaming I will ever pay for is Netflix. Whatever is not on Netflix will be torrented, plain and simple.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

said by Riusaki:

This is so funny how the Once again the industry is successfully driving people to piracy and I for one embrace it. The only streaming I will ever pay for is Netflix. Whatever is not on Netflix will be torrented, plain and simple.
The thing is people like you will pirate until everything is 100% free which is not being realistic. People need to grow the fuck up. Hulu cold charge only $10 a year and have just ONE 15 second commerical per show and that would be too much for some people.
russotto
join:2000-10-05
West Orange, NJ

russotto

said by 88615298:

The thing is people like you will pirate until everything is 100% free which is not being realistic. People need to grow the fuck up. Hulu cold charge only $10 a year and have just ONE 15 second commerical per show and that would be too much for some people.
TV could be 80% commercials and they'd still add product placements, insert ads onto blank spaces in live events, AND demand carriage fees, AND expect people to subscribe. In fact, they already do... so who is being unreasonable here?

Riusaki
join:2000-09-14
Space

Riusaki to 88615298

to 88615298
said by 88615298:

said by Riusaki:

Why should I wait for the content providers to stop dicking around when torrenting is so simple. Piracy will live on as long as these ass hats keep pulling BS like this. Netflix are the only ones who have gotten it right and that's why they get my money. You understand now?

Googlez
@comcast.net

Googlez to 88615298

Anon

to 88615298
Completely incorrect. Netflix streaming is booming because they get it. 8 bucks a month with no ads and people are signing up in droves. Hulu is shooting themselves in the foot by fighting the consumer. I hope hulu fails for the sack of $hit for brains who run that joke. They will be the next blockbuster.