spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ChuckIL9
join:2005-11-07
Peoria, IL

ChuckIL9

Forget WiMax....how about fixing 3G in my area

They're about to lose another customer here over 3G speeds. I've been on the phone with customer service every week for the last 5 weeks trying to get 3G download speeds higher than 56K. Everything was fine until 5 weeks ago when suddenly 1.5M slowed down to 56K. Every customer service rep has taken information, put in a ticket, but when I call the next week the customer service rep can never find the previous ticket.

digiblur
Premium Member
join:2002-06-03
Louisiana

digiblur

Premium Member

said by ChuckIL9:

They're about to lose another customer here over 3G speeds. I've been on the phone with customer service every week for the last 5 weeks trying to get 3G download speeds higher than 56K. Everything was fine until 5 weeks ago when suddenly 1.5M slowed down to 56K. Every customer service rep has taken information, put in a ticket, but when I call the next week the customer service rep can never find the previous ticket.
Join the club... they haven't fixed the coverage issues here and their 3G has been in the toilet since they got off the leased Alltel 3G 3 months ago in my area.

Their network planners ran ONE T-1 to the downtown tower for 3G that covers all the state capital offices!! Yes...ONE!

This is daily for me right here...

Don't waste your time trying to call customer service...put in tickets yourself with the tower guys. Email them and they will call you back and get all of your info. Here is the email: just to prevent spam to their address... it is trvesc at the typical sprint.com

tiger72
SexaT duorP
Premium Member
join:2001-03-28
Saint Louis, MO

tiger72 to ChuckIL9

Premium Member

to ChuckIL9
speeds seem to have decreased for my girlfriend's Sprint service too ever since Virgin started their broadband package.