spc
Search similar:

uniqs
coxhaus
join:2006-03-04
Elgin, TX

coxhaus

What is a netopia 3346n-002 default logon and password

I was given a netopia 3346N-002 router for backup purposes. I reset the modem to defaults with the back button but I can not login. The default address is 192.168.1.254. What is the default logon? I would like to flash it to the newest firmware. I down loaded the 3346/3347 (n742r4.bin) firmware from AT&T. I am going to use this modem in bridge mode does it matter whether it is a ENT version or not? Can I flash the ENT version on a not ENT model?

davidg
Good Bye My Friend
MVM
join:2002-06-15

davidg

MVM

it sounds like it did not reset fully, it should ask you to create a password. either that or it is one of the AT&T specific units which has a default access code even after reset, this will be on a label on the bottom i think it is 7-10 digits long.

tschmidt
MVM
join:2000-11-12
Milford, NH

tschmidt to coxhaus

MVM

to coxhaus
I'm using that device here in NH. The default PW is the device serial # printed on the label.

I'm not sure, but do not think, you can convert a GUI based unit to ENT command line version.

/tom
coxhaus
join:2006-03-04
Elgin, TX

coxhaus

Thanks guys I was able to get in. I used admin and the serial number on the bottom of the unit for access. I was able to flash the unit with the latest firmware so I am good to go.