uniqs
share rss forum feed

redxii
Premium,Mod
join:2001-02-26
Sherwood, MI

4 edits

Approved Suddenlink Tech Support Agents

Some accounts may become inactive and anyone can grab a used username after one year of inactivity. I am providing an up-to-date list to protect your personal information from impersonators who grab any of those inactive accounts; the users listed on the old topic that have not been seen in the last year they won't be listed.

Pete Abel See Profile
SDL L3Tech See Profile
SuddenlinkWV See Profile
SDLshannon See Profile
Suddenlink See Profile
mikkel See Profile
SL86 See Profile

Anyone else that claims to be an employee or tech should not be given any personal information.

Updated 02-22-13

OLD topic for reference: »Suddenlink Tech Support
--
Asus P5WDE-2 Premium | Pentium D 965 EE @ 4.0GHz | 4GB DDR2-1066 (OCZ2P10664GK) | BFG NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 OC 896MB | Hauppauge HVR-1600/1199 | Lite-On SHW-160P6S | 2xHD502HJ (Samsung) | Thermaltake Purepower RX CM 500W

Server addic

@mymmode.com
We need a speedtest server on the Suddenlink backbone in Tyler . The only Suddenlink speedtest server I can find is in west Virginia . I am in Dallas .

jtp2

join:2011-03-15
Dimmitt, TX
reply to redxii
Just got a response on another forum from:

My name is Tina and I am with Suddenlink. Sorry to hear about the latency issues you are having with your internet service. I'd be happy to work with management in your area to investigate. Please email me at tina@suddenlink.com for further assistance. Thank you.

Just wondering if she is an approved tech?

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
said by jtp2:

Just got a response on another forum from:

My name is Tina and I am with Suddenlink. Sorry to hear about the latency issues you are having with your internet service. I'd be happy to work with management in your area to investigate. Please email me at tina@suddenlink.com for further assistance. Thank you.

Just wondering if she is an approved tech?

From what I remember seeing, yes. Not sure why she isn't listed.
--
Give me bandwidth or give me death!
»/testhistory/661871/4f240

redxii
Premium,Mod
join:2001-02-26
Sherwood, MI
Suddenlink See Profile
Expand your moderator at work

V10L8R

@npgco.com
reply to redxii

Re: Approved Suddenlink Tech Support Agents

As some members have witnessed first hand the incredible reality of broadband connections and reliability, unfortunately that can not be said for my connections. Suddenlink had recently acquired NPG cable here in Western Arizona and in many instances the transitions were not so smooth. My house connections particularly are very bad. I even ran new R6 from my "in box" to the living room (where the wireless router/modem is located) under suggestion from the first of 6 field technicians.This didn't solve connectivity or cable service issues (HD 'tiling', audio issues, etc.).
Multiple technicians have been out and the problem always has been from the 'tower' box behind my property (channel ranges reversed low/high), and was told this would have to be fixed someplace else. The last technician that was out even told me that the units (modem, cable box) had both registered 'low supply voltage' one time. WOW! Grasping at straws now! Holy crap, I've been an in home appliance technician for years, and that one sent me running for my boots because the $#*% just got real deep there! Now in all fairness, I am an avid online gamer (XBox), and these connection issues are felt very hard when i am online. (I do have to pay for that service). Since these issues have not been resolved, I have allowed the service to be disconnected due to non-payment. I feel i should be getting the service i pay for, not blotchy disconnects, channel scrambling, or poorly supported repair personnel who have to unload the responsibility of service on 'somebody' higher up on the food chain. Feel free to contact me directly as I have more information of this type to go around.
Expand your moderator at work