ztmike
Mark for moderation
Premium Member
join:2001-08-02
La Porte, IN

ztmike

Premium Member

Must be nice.

Must be nice Verizon to be able to dump half your customer base off and not worry about having to upgrade them anymore plus off loading your debt.

My whole damn state was sold off, so I sure as hell won't be seeing Verizon FiOS in my lifetime, unless I happen to move somewhere where they actually serve it.

Its either Comcast or AT&T for me..and Comcast is a joke for those kinda speeds..not to mention their 250GB cap. And AT&T..their still rocking 6/768 as their top speed tier. WHAT A JOKE.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList

Premium Member

did verizon sell to AT&T? or is there overlap between verizon and AT&T where you live?
chgo_man99
join:2010-01-01
Sunnyvale, CA

chgo_man99 to ztmike

to ztmike
If att offered u-verse top 18 (or 24 If) in you area but had to pay $150 installation to have standalone Internet would u take that?

As for 250 gb, I have donwloadd lot of stuff including tormenting but I never went above 250. It was usually half or less. But I use Internet alone. I don't share it with anybody.

runzero
join:2005-09-16
DC

runzero to ztmike

to ztmike
If your local phone company is AT&T, then you never had Verizon service in the first place. All of the territory was sold to Frontier.

ztmike
Mark for moderation
Premium Member
join:2001-08-02
La Porte, IN

ztmike

Premium Member

said by runzero:

If your local phone company is AT&T, then you never had Verizon service in the first place. All of the territory was sold to Frontier.
A town 10 miles away had Verizon which I lived in, but don't any more..now Verizon is not even in my STATE.