Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to Meningitis

Premium Member

to Meningitis

Re: [game] Crazy times in Little Grammer. CG9

It was luck, but there were reasons.

Arch calling everyone out that starting Day 2 he'd have some mystical amount of info, and Modem killing him for it. Then aztec claiming a role that Zandra had, which included a one shot.

@Ant: Nothing you said. It was tmodelt's comment on having an extra death via bad lynch, so I said F it and voted.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

hmmm... Arch was actually telling the truth if you thought about it, although why would he come out and say it like that? You are right, he said starting day 2 he would have something and according to his death pm, he would have...2 shots.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
Yeah, the ZandraBee thing was for a reason. But I didn't see that Modem had motive to kill Arch. I mean, it was Arch being Arch. It's hard to pin him down. Well, unless you have a bomb I suppose

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica

Premium Member

well if you were mafia, and someone comes out and says they have something that can REALLY help the town, you would want to kill them. That's what modem did.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

True.

brian
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mission Viejo, CA

brian to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
vote: no-lynch

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

OMFG! bjl voted No Lynch! It's anarchy!!!!!!

brian
Premium Member
Mission Viejo, CA

brian

Premium Member

I'm more ok with no-lynch in CGs than in C9s or F11s. like has already been mentioned, we've gotten 3 of the non-pro-town on day 1. no lynch makes sense.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

said by brian:

I'm more ok with no-lynch in CGs than in C9s or F11s. like has already been mentioned, we've gotten 3 of the non-pro-town on day 1. no lynch makes sense.
EXCEPT, mafia gets a shot in the night, and the cult, probably (assuming the kills of the leader go to another cultist) gets 2 kills PLUS whatever was redacted in the role PM.

Of course, a nexus, roleblocker type roles and bad info will put all sort of wrinkles into night...

vote:no lynch

heck, I convinced myself.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Official Vote Count
Dezbend - 1 - drew
Gbcube - 1 - Gameboyrom
Kristopher - 3 - Gbcue, Zandrabee, Antonica
drew - 1 - TheRul
No Lynch - 7 - Dezbend, ekster, chlen, Meningitis, Kristopher, bjl, avd706

With 15 players left, it takes 8 to Lynch.

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica

Premium Member

Vote: No Lynch

brian
Premium Member
Mission Viejo, CA

brian to AVD

Premium Member

to AVD
said by AVD:

EXCEPT, mafia gets a shot in the night, and the cult, probably (assuming the kills of the leader go to another cultist) gets 2 kills PLUS whatever was redacted in the role PM.

of course, if they are going to get that, they're going to get it whether we lynch today or not. unless of course we lynch the other cultist. but the odds are, we would end up lynching a pro-town role today.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
Official Vote Count
Dezbend - 1 - drew
Gbcube - 1 - Gameboyrom
Kristopher - 2 - Gbcue, Zandrabee,
drew - 1 - TheRul
No Lynch - 8 - Dezbend, ekster, chlen, Meningitis, Kristopher, bjl, avd706

With 15 players left, it takes 8 to Lynch.

Twilight...
Exodus

Exodus

Premium Member

The sun began to dip into the horizon. The group had sat around all day arguing about who to lynch. They gathered around the bodies of the Mafia Bomber, the Mafia Godfather and the Cult Leader and thought it was a good day. The town retreated back to their homes and back to their beds for a peaceful good night's sleep. Or will they?

IT IS NOW NIGHT!

Please send all night actions to Archivis and Muzscman.

Because night came quickly after Twilight, I'll give a five minute grace period from the time of this post for those who accidentally posted. Anyone posting beyond that will be mod-killed. Anyone intentionally posting within the five minute time-frame will be mod-killed.
Exodus

Exodus

Premium Member

»[game] Crazy Times in Little Grammer - Day 2