dslreports logo
site
 
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer




how-to block ads


Search Topic:
uniqs
2
share rss forum feed


r81984
Fair and Balanced
Premium
join:2001-11-14
Katy, TX
Reviews:
·row44

1 edit
reply to runzero

Re: meanwhile back in reality........

said by runzero:

A good chunk of Verizon customers are in FiOS territory, I'd say about 70-80%. The other 20% are either dirt-poor, in cities that refused to sign contracts with Verizon, or are too low in population to be profitable.
Try 20% are in fios territory.
Fios is vaporware to the vast majority of Verizon territory.
--
Your behavior is inconsistent with your desire to be treated like everyone else.