TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

[game] Bounty on the Holiday

Chanaka Harry invited a large number of holiday guests for his Holloween party. This really pissed the Great Pumpkin off because more people showed up to Harry's than did to the Pumpkin's.

It had been a great party! St. Valentine's costume was slit a little too sexily, and he looked great. The Old New Year, who was really just having a midlife crissis, drank too much, but missed the pool. The Lucky charms leperchaun was kicked out by the St. Patricks day leperchaun to the chants of Dwarf Fight, and they took it to the Mud. Winter Solstice and Summer Solstice (related by marrige) danced the night way while their husband watched. And a rumur that someone was going to get killed tonight.

It truly could not have been a better party, unless people picked up when they left. Now the worst part of the party, and there were four left to pick up, and by the keys in the bowl they were, Harry himself, Santa, The Christmas Angel, and The Grinch, all still in costumes, and the someone muttering, as soon as I find it, I will kill it.

And it is Technically Night.
Everyone send me your night moves.

Bounty Hunter - The grinch
You are the Bounty Hunter. Your mission in this game is to kill xxx Remember that before using your gun you have to load it and that takes a full night.
Your normal night actions are Avoid a player and Follow a player. Loading your gun takes both turns.

Sheriff - St. Nick
You are the enforcer, rewarding good and bad. Your mission in this game is to find and kill the bounty hunter named The grinch. Remember that before using your gun you have to load it and that takes a full night.
Your normal night actions are Avoid a player and Follow a player. When you do choose to load your gun, you may not do either of those.

Bartender - Chanaka Harry
You are the bartender, because you have the Manacheviz. Your mission in this games it to help find the grinch and get him killed. Your normal two night actions are to Follow a player and Avoid a player. You have another night action that allows you to get one player drunk. That will take one of your two night actions. If you get someone drunk the following will happen: If they try to follow someone they get an item not on the list. (hey, they were drunk) If they try to kill anyone they will miss and the action will be reported to all the players the next day. (Player tried to make a kill)
At anytime if you think you know who the grinch is, you may send me an IM to vote for that person. If the whore sends me the same person an in IM, that person is immediately killed. If it's wrong, and you kill St Nick, it's game over and The grinch wins.

Whore - The Angel
You are the Angel. Your mission in this game is to help find the grinch and get him killed.
Your normal two night actions are to Follow a player and Avoid a player. You have a night action that allows you to distract a player but that takes both of your night actions up meaning you may not follow or avoid a player.
At anytime if you think you know who the Bounty Hunter is, you may send me an IM to vote for that person. If the bartender sends me the same person an in IM, that person is immediately killed. If it's wrong, and you kill St Nick, it's game over and The grinch wins.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Can you post a list of who is playing?

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

will do... you are too quick
TheRul

TheRul

Premium Member

Player list
Archivis
Kristopher
meningitist
tmodelt

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Are we still in Night? Do we need to vote Night again? Has this game ended?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

I haven't done shit.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I took a shit earlier, but that doesn't affect this game. Or does it? Dun-dun-dun!

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

I haven't done shit.
Yep. That is right. I am waiting on your Arch
TheRul

TheRul

Premium Member

We are technically at night. So keep a lid on it till I post day.
TheRul

TheRul

Premium Member

Click for full size
Everyone decided to start looking at each other. Someone behind one of these costumes was the Grinch, and someone was the Grinch's target.
It did not help they were all wearing Oprah Winfrey Masks....
It is day

tmodelt
join:2010-05-06
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt to TheRul

to TheRul
has anyone played this type of game before?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Yeah. Anyone wanna say anything before we go to night?

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul to tmodelt

Premium Member

to tmodelt
for those who have not played. You should have recieved your results last night.
You may discuss. When you are done discussing, vote for night, when we have 3, we go to night and you get another investigation/special phase, when I return the results we will go back to day and you can do it all over again.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

You wanna post the chart?

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

what chart? My chart? No, you are on your own to making a chart. I suggest graph paper.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

Yeah. Anyone wanna say anything before we go to night?
I'm not sure what's appropriate to say in this format...
Meningitis

Meningitis to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
Vote: Night

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

tmodelt
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt to TheRul

to TheRul
agreed vote:Night

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

Click for full size
IT IS NIGHT
TheRul

TheRul

Premium Member

Click for full size
lots of prints in the snow. Some singing, ok lots of singing.
It is now DAY

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

This game is fun.

vote: night

tmodelt
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt to TheRul

to TheRul
vote:night

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
Filler so I can post.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

Click for full size
At the Speed of Day it is night. Noone trusts enough to tell what they know, so the lights go out, without much cleaning up yet. The flys are getting drunk from the leftovers and are flying in formation.
If anyone was smart enough to take pictures, they were not smart enough to get out the camera...

I have all actions. Calculating and sending... Give me just a min.
TheRul

TheRul

Premium Member

Click for full size
Day light was coming through the windows. Harry had forgot to close them, and there were still 4 hangovers, which was funny considering that noone had had an ounce to drink the day before.
Accusations where flying around. The grinch was getting Grouchy, and thinking of buying a can down on Sesame Street....

IT IS NOW DAY

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Kris, do you have the chart that posts who has what?

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Yeah. But you know my list is full of bullshit. I know who you are due to night results. Only you would be such an ass. Therefor, I am at a loss. You should have something, though. Care to share your shit?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

No, i meant the spreadsheet that lists who has what items. It's been so long.