Search similar:

uniqs
rob316
join:2005-10-17
Carteret, NJ

2 edits

rob316

AnyRoom DVR installation nightmare!

Well I had anyroom installed last week, a tech ran a new homerun so that the DVR and remote box in my bedroom can be setup for anyroomdvr. Well the tech came late that day did the install but I had to leave so I can go to work, well the anyroom is still not working

To make a long story short I have had 3 separate techs look at the issue and finally the 3rd tech (Who was the best out of them all) had to call Comcast video support and they determined that the code on the box was wong, they did give me a Moto 3400M but my local office coded the model wrong. As it was explained to me by the tech, they coded the 3400M's with code 64 for a standard HD-DVR, but the code should have been coded as 59 for anyroom dvr.

So the tech left and his supervisor said that someone would be there in an hour with a new box, I told the tech that I need to go to work at 11:30pm and they need to get to my house by then but they did not show so I left. I had a Comcast tech call me stating that someone was there but I told him about my work situation, so they are coming back tomorrow with the Moto 3400 M with the proper code on it.

This has been an absolute nightmare, I have been very patient with Comcast and if this is not corrected tomorrow, I will live without anyroom dvr.
gregz1
join:2009-10-01

gregz1

Why do you keep repeating the same over and over? You posted this »Anyroomdvr not working on 10/27, and now the same today.
rob316
join:2005-10-17
Carteret, NJ

rob316

Sorry just wanted to start a new thread about why the anyroomdvr did not work.

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny to rob316

to rob316
Keep it in one thread, please.

---> »Anyroomdvr not working