Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

OldschoolDSL
Premium
join:2006-02-23
Indian Orchard, MA

I like T-Mobile

Their service is good & their prices are better then ATT. Although I wish they'd get more cool phones.
tdouglas22

join:2001-09-25
Memphis, TN

Re: I like T-Mobile

said by OldschoolDSL:

Their service is good & their prices are better then ATT. Although I wish they'd get more cool phones.
I agree completely. I was really hoping they would get an EVO type phone. Still, their service has done well by me so my complaints are minor at this point.
iansltx

join:2007-02-19
Austin, TX
kudos:2

MyTouch 4G is pretty close to the Evo, albeit without HdMI and with a smaller screen. Then again, as a former Evo user making a call with that thing is like holding a dinner plate to your face.
thatissick

join:2010-08-17
Atlanta, GA

Dinner plate to your face lol. Think about the Dell Streak customers. They must have a platterware.

shortyd999

join:2008-10-21
Birmingham, AL
LOL too funny!!!

djdanska
Rudie32
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-21
San Diego, CA
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
said by tdouglas22:

said by OldschoolDSL:

I agree completely. I was really hoping they would get an EVO type phone. Still, their service has done well by me so my complaints are minor at this point.
They do. Hd2, runs android fine.
--
The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult. The day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.
Alden Nowlan
iansltx

join:2007-02-19
Austin, TX
kudos:2
IPhone or something else? Because TMo has a solid portfolio of Android phones...