fifty nine

join:2002-09-25
Sussex, NJ
kudos:2
reply to ArrayList

Re: Nothing to say because it's true

said by ArrayList:

AT&T has just as bad data coverage
Really? I've had data coverage where T-Mobile has nothing.

ArrayList
netbus developer
Premium
join:2005-03-19
Brighton, MA
and i've had data coverage on t-mobile where AT&T has nothing.

fiberguy
My views are my own.
Premium
join:2005-05-20
kudos:3
said by ArrayList:

That's nice.. and valid.. however, T-mobile has more of that going on than AT&T. Next non-issue??

iLive4Fusion
Premium
join:2006-07-13
reply to ArrayList
said by ArrayList:

But AT&T has a much larger 3G and 3.5G network, their entire network is EDGE unlike T-Mobile.
--
2010 Ford Fusion Sport

ArrayList
netbus developer
Premium
join:2005-03-19
Brighton, MA
Reviews:
·RCN CABLE
·Comcast
you live in hoover alabama. AT&T decided to invest there. enjoy it. T-Mobile is investing where they will make the money back. upgrading all of those edge spots is not cost effective. I don't blame them for doing that. you can't please every customer. when I travel I hardly ever go below edge service which is just fine with me. T-Mobile is running a business. and right now that means pushing HSPA+ while pushing HSPA+ devices. that makes them the most money and keeps them in business. something that AT&T is trying to get going, but not having much luck with.

djdanska
Rudie32
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-21
San Diego, CA
kudos:4
reply to iLive4Fusion
But I pay a hell of a lot less than my brother on att! Fot me, the tradeoff is fine.

iLive4Fusion
Premium
You pay for what you get.
--
2010 Ford Fusion Sport

djdanska
Rudie32
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-21
San Diego, CA
kudos:4
Right. No way in hell i would trade my HD2 w/triple boot os phone w/7 Meg internet for any amount of iphones regardless of price..

iLive4Fusion
Premium
My iPhone can pull just as fast speed's as an HD2. HD2 really isn't that impressive either. I have one.
--
2010 Ford Fusion Sport

Big Dawg 23

join:2002-03-27
Northfield, MN
Have you modded the phone and flashed a custom rom and Android? I have both HD2 and G2. My HD2 with Android runs just about as fast and most new Android Phones. The screen and video is a lot nicer and any iPhone. The Retina display is over sold and is not noticeable to most people.