uniqs

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

1 recommendation

Adalicia

You Awaken In Razor Hill (Intermission)

That is just a little over half way. I'm going to call it for now (as doing all the reformatting is making my will to live disappear) and finish this off some time next week.

Hopefully you've found it to be enjoyable and laugh worthy thus far, if not I apologize for wasting your time.

Have a great week and weekend everyone.

VinceAtLSU
join:2008-09-22
Slidell, LA

VinceAtLSU

holy balls. i'm about 3/4 in. I need a break. maybe i'll pick it up tomorrow. god i hope the end is worth it... i have a feeling it isnt. but i'm in this far, i must finish. thanks for posting.

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
This stuff is inspired. Long winded, but inspired.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to VinceAtLSU

to VinceAtLSU
Bare in mind that this was a series of posts, back and forth between the OP (Alex Levinton) and a wealth of forum goers. Originally starting on Monday, 30 November (2009) at 11:55 it finally came to an end on Wednesday, 02 December (2009) at 01:28 with an epilogue that came later on that day and a follow up to several questions that were asked post end on Friday, 04 December (2009) at 17:05.

This went on for a fairly long time, had a retarded number of replies and views.

VinceAtLSU
join:2008-09-22
Slidell, LA

VinceAtLSU

cool, that's kind of what I figured. The OP is a talented story teller.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
Thanks for sharing the addictive reading material
must have more NOW
PuffTMD
join:2010-02-05
Escondido, CA

PuffTMD to VinceAtLSU

to VinceAtLSU
said by VinceAtLSU:

holy balls. i'm about 3/4 in. I need a break. maybe i'll pick it up tomorrow. god i hope the end is worth it... i have a feeling it isnt. but i'm in this far, i must finish. thanks for posting.
It's worth it. It truly just keeps getting better and better.