Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to chrisretusn

Re: [new forum] Social Networking Forum

All the more reason to have a forum for it. There, people can discuss social networking sites without having 20 people jump down their throats for it.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1

said by Archivis:

All the more reason to have a forum for it. There, people can discuss social networking sites without having 20 people jump down their throats for it.

I hope people are going to be allowed to voice their own opinions,and it doesn't become a watered down cheerleader type forum.
--
Standard disclaimers apply.
Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

That's what moderators are for.

kim
That Chick
Premium,Mod
join:2001-03-25
ON
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to AVD

When people are in a forum to discuss Social Networking or Social Media and ask valid questions they rightfully expect professional answers and not "Facebook Sux".
Opinions are fine but not when they're unsolicited. That starts to border or trolling.
The other benefit is that people will have a place to ask these questions and therefore won't be in other forums where perhaps you don't want to be bothered with such topics.
In a sense I would be getting all the Social Networking/Social Media stuff out of your way.
Think of it as a public service lol
--
Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.
- - Katharine Hepburn

Expand your moderator at work

jap
Premium
join:2003-08-10
038xx
reply to kim

Re: [new forum] Social Networking Forum

Sooo, any word from Justin on this much discussed proposal?