Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland

pandora to Transmaster

Premium Member

to Transmaster

Re: And Maybe the iPad et-al

said by Transmaster:

I have read a survey showing people with the iPad are most likely to "cut the cable" then anyone else when they find out much of what they watch on their cable system is available online and can be comfortably viewed on their iPads. content.

I subscribe to satellite, and own an iPad.

Watching a program on an iPad or PC isn't the same as pulling it up from a STB via remote control on a 55" TV.

Comfortable isn't the word I'd associate with viewing video on an iPad, more like adequate, serviceable, acceptable ... for single viewing when necessary.

Transmaster
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Bill and Opus
join:2001-06-20
Cheyenne, WY

1 edit

2 recommendations

Transmaster

=pandora See Profile
I subscribe to satellite, and own an iPad.

Watching a program on an iPad or PC isn't the same as pulling it up from a STB via remote control on a 55" TV.

Comfortable isn't the word I'd associate with viewing video on an iPad, more like adequate, serviceable, acceptable ... for single viewing when necessary.

Oh of course not but if you are faced with tough choices financially, I don't know about you but I have long made the decision that if it a choice between the TV and the internet, good bye TV.

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium Member
join:2003-02-12
Murrieta, CA

1 recommendation

aztecnology to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora
said by pandora:

ipad -> appletv -> 55" teevee...

Transmaster
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Bill and Opus
join:2001-06-20
Cheyenne, WY

1 edit

Transmaster

=aztecnology See Profile
ipad -> appletv -> 55" teevee...

Bingo! you have it!!!!!