uniqs
share rss forum feed

Brom
Let's go Bucs

join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to aztecnology

Re: [game] Crazy Game 10. WTFO - Day 6

Aztec, why do you think more people haven't come forward as zombies? Do you think it's even a zombie LoL or something else?

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
reply to Brom

said by Brom:

I'm a townie, I was never a zombie

since we are at LoL what kind of townie?

Brom
Let's go Bucs

Pittsburgh, PA

I don't understand the question. I'm a normal townie.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY

said by Brom:

yeah.... I mean your role vote brom

there are no "normal townies"
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-

Brom
Let's go Bucs

Pittsburgh, PA

Please see my response to this exact question from tmodelt above. I don't want to get potentially mod-killed.

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium
join:2003-02-12
Murrieta, CA

said by Brom:

I don't want to get potentially mod-killed.

Be clever and dance around the restriction...
--
.:|:. aztec being aztec...™

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat
reply to chlen

said by chlen:

said by Brom:

yeah.... I mean your role vote brom

there are no "normal townies"

He's not a normal townie but his role restriction makes him say he is.

Brom
Let's go Bucs

Pittsburgh, PA
reply to aztecnology

I really don't know what else to say. I have clear instructions that I can't hint at anything. I know that I am town.

Why did you avoid my questions? I still feel like the best option is to lynch a zombie, otherwise we lose. Anyways I'm taking off work, I'll try to check in later but it might be difficult.

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium
Murrieta, CA

said by Brom:

Why did you avoid my questions?

Too afraid My opinions might end up in a mod kill...
--

gameboyrom
Premium
join:2000-11-27
reply to Brom

You say you have to mention that you're a normal townie, but assuming you have an ability, then you can surely mention that you know something happened/will happen to someone. Eg. "I think X had action Y performed on them but I can't be sure since I'm just a normal townie" certainly seems to fall within your restriction. Unless you have a passive ability, but I'm sure you can find a way to believe something may or may not have or will happen without admitting to it.
--
-GBR

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA
reply to Brom

said by Brom:

I'm not allowed to say. Literally if someone asks me my role, my only response is "I'm a normal townie." So that's all I can give you or I die. I'm not even sure if this is too much. I know I can't verify or prove this at all, it just is what it is.

I find this difficult to buy.

There has been exactly one demonstrated restriction and like this, and it was one me. The restriction was obviously there due to the circumstance of me having to do something seemingly foolish, and lie about it in the process. i.e. a post restriction like you mention has a purpose.

Care to speculate on the purpose? Or is just there for the sake of being there.
--
It's a fact : Chicks dig Mafia players.
'Wanna help buy a goat?' - »www.kiva.org

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
reply to gameboyrom

said by gameboyrom:

I'm leaving my vote on modem. He's admittedly a zombie; I suspect he's also mafia, and we're at some sort of 'technical LoL. Therefore I think he's the best candidate for lynch today.

Fos on this. IF we're at possible LoL due to zombies, zombie wack-a-mole isn't going to work. Unless we can double the attrition rate, we're just at the same position tomorrow. Although the attrition that would put us near LoL hasn't been demonstrated.
--

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
reply to Jim

If this happened last night or today, then I'm reasonably sure that GBR didn't due it, since he's been townieated, unless I was blocked last night.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat
reply to Gomez

said by Gomez:

said by gameboyrom:

I'm leaving my vote on modem. He's admittedly a zombie; I suspect he's also mafia, and we're at some sort of 'technical LoL. Therefore I think he's the best candidate for lynch today.

Fos on this. IF we're at possible LoL due to zombies, zombie wack-a-mole isn't going to work. Unless we can double the attrition rate, we're just at the same position tomorrow. Although the attrition that would put us near LoL hasn't been demonstrated.

Indeed... we don't even know concretely that this is a zombie caused LoL. We are just assuming, based on the fact that zombies are propigating.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA

Right.. We're playing the mod in that respect.

LoL means it's impossible to get a required vote (assuming reasonable play by the pending victor), or some predefined event... e.g. survive for X days for world domination.

So, I'm going to ignore the LoL for now, and if ends up a BS situation, I'll beat the Mod with a halibut. Frozen. Stuffed with lead.
--

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY
reply to DrModem

said by DrModem:

said by Gomez:

said by gameboyrom:

Indeed... we don't even know concretely that this is a zombie caused LoL. We are just assuming, based on the fact that zombies are propigating.

says one zombie to another...
--

-

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY
reply to Archivis

unvote brom

Jim
Premium
join:2003-02-10
underabridge
reply to Gomez

said by Gomez:

If this happened last night or today, then I'm reasonably sure that GBR didn't due it, since he's been townieated, unless I was blocked last night.

I was infected last night.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY

said by Jim:

said by Gomez:

I was infected last night.

so you no longer win with the town? what exactly are the effects of infection?

Jim
Premium
underabridge

said by chlen:

Affiliation remains the same. I still win with the town.
All special abilities are gone (passive and active) until 'cured'.
By the looks of things, whoever does the healing isn't or cannot make it happen. I mean, look at modem. He was infected days ago and he's still a zombie. Although, in his case I suppose it does not much matter since he took his one shot already.
In my case, I will not be given a role description during the night.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY

said by Jim:

said by chlen:

Affiliation remains the same. I still win with the town.
All special abilities are gone (passive and active) until 'cured'.
By the looks of things, whoever does the healing isn't or cannot make it happen. I mean, look at modem. He was infected days ago and he's still a zombie. Although, in his case I suppose it does not much matter since he took his one shot already.
In my case, I will not be given a role description during the night.

So it may very well be that rocky is the zombie whisperer or whatever.

I dez we lynch dez like I wanted to all along.

he is a lier and we lynch them.

vote dez
--

-

Jim
Premium
underabridge

It has come down to this.
Vote: Dez

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
reply to chlen

said by chlen:

I dez we lynch dez like I wanted to all along.

he is a lier and we lynch them.

Can't argue with that logic. I dez we lynch dez as well.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium
Murrieta, CA

That will never catch on...

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium
Murrieta, CA
reply to Archivis

Going back to the future...

vote: brom

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium
Murrieta, CA
reply to Archivis

Been trying to play out different LoL scenarios and think this may be worth a shot:

1. Lynch modem. He’s a zombie AND has used his ability. This puts the zombies -1, and at least gets us to tomorrow with the ability to coordinate/focus tonight’s actions.

2. Assuming the above, go with Gomez’ suggestion on doing the circle back / double action what have you, between chlen/gomez. Putting the focus on brom/rocky, brom/dez, dez/rocky. From this we will see if we get any more zombies/night kills and get us a better idea on remaining players.

3. RTD, and lynch brom/dez/rocky and see what happens…
--

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY

said by aztecnology:

Been trying to play out different LoL scenarios and think this may be worth a shot:

1. Lynch modem. He’s a zombie AND has used his ability. This puts the zombies -1, and at least gets us to tomorrow with the ability to coordinate/focus tonight’s actions.

2. Assuming the above, go with Gomez’ suggestion on doing the circle back / double action what have you, between chlen/gomez. Putting the focus on brom/rocky, brom/dez, dez/rocky. From this we will see if we get any more zombies/night kills and get us a better idea on remaining players.

3. RTD, and lynch brom/dez/rocky and see what happens…

with your logic, zombies could count pro-town and you could be mafia....
--

-

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium
Murrieta, CA

said by chlen:

maybe the mafia are zombies, maybe the zombienator is mafia, maybe all the mafia are gone and its town vz zombies, i'm just throwing out an idea, we choose wrong and its game over, allegedly...
--

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY

said by aztecnology:

said by chlen:

maybe the mafia are zombies, maybe the zombienator is mafia, maybe all the mafia are gone and its town vz zombies, i'm just throwing out an idea, we choose wrong and its game over, allegedly...

I hear you, Im throwing ideas out as well. I figure with all the stuff i dont get, at least I see that Dez is lying throwing curve-balls and generally acting even weirder than usual.
--

-

ZandraBee
"Sly Fox"
Premium
join:2008-10-02
Sterling Heights, MI

Has anyone kept track of who claimed and what so we can see who are questions?