Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

gameboyrom
Premium
join:2000-11-27
reply to Gomez

Re: [game] Crazy Game 10. WTFO - Day 6

I saw that too, but figured as he's required to say he is a normal townie, then he should be able to quite easily tell us that he's not any other roles.

I wish he'd do what I phrased above, but it doesn't look like he's be online for a day.
--
-GBR

gameboyrom
Premium
join:2000-11-27
Also for some reason your post updated automatically for me, yay.
--
-GBR

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
kudos:1
reply to ZandraBee
said by ZandraBee:

I am the JOAT. I've used all my stuff up now though with the shot on GBcue.

What were your abilities and who did you use them on (Aside from the gbcue shot)?

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
reply to aztecnology
said by aztecnology:

said by chlen:

with your logic, zombies could count pro-town and you could be mafia....

maybe the mafia are zombies, maybe the zombienator is mafia, maybe all the mafia are gone and its town vz zombies, i'm just throwing out an idea, we choose wrong and its game over, allegedly...

The only mafia zombies would have to have been mafia before being infected, as you keep your affiliation.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA
reply to Jim
My notes:

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
reply to gameboyrom
said by gameboyrom:

I'm under the impression that we need to kill a zombie to survive. I'm also under the impression that for all the reasons I've posted previously, that modem may be scum in addition to being a zombie. He's the clear target for today. I don't understand why anyone would vote for anyone else, given that the low probability of them being a zombie/scum/anything else we need to kill since this is potentially a LoL per arch, compared to the fact that modem outed himself as zombie and there's enough reason to think he's scum on top of that.

I am not the clear target for today unless we are actually in a zombie LoL, which I am not so sure is the case. A few pertinent point:

A - Zombies keep their affiliation. When someone claims zombie it reveals nothing about their status regarding confirming what side they are on, because they are still whatever side they are on. A mafia can claim town zombie and be just as plausible as mafia zombie. So zombieism contributes nothing towards the scum/not scum debate.

B - If zombies are in fact a "side"(Which I don't believe they are, due to point A) like a cult, the way to get to a LoL would be numbers. As chlen I think stated before, that number would have to be 6 (zombiefier person + 5 zombies). We have 2 claimed zombies. Not even a hint that there may be more. We have had people(chlen, tmodelt, Brom) explicitly claiming to not be zombies. Due to point A I don't see much of a reason to lie about that. As far as brom goes, if he really does have that claiming restriction, it would have been removed if he was zombified(infection completely erases your old role except for affiliation), so that doesn't matter. So if there are enough, there needs to be 2 more zombies + the zombiefier in this group:

aztecnology
Dezbend
gameboyrom
Gomez
Meningitis
Rocky15
Zandrabee

C - It's entirely possible that we are in a zombie LoL, and simultaneously entirely possible that killing zombies will not fix it and or end the game. If it's a condition role, only killing the zombifier person will kill it and killing zombies will still cause the game to end and us to lose.

D - LoL may not be caused by zombies at all or maybe be a complete falsehood/illusion caused by some other role. Again, there is a LOT of assumption going into the theory that zombies are the cause of the LoL.

Anyway, I'm perfectly fine with being the sacrifice, but before I'm put on the alter we need to be more sure it won't end the game right there. Remember, if this LoL is real, we have no margin for error. We make a mistake in our lynch choice, game over for us.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
reply to DrModem
said by DrModem:

said by ZandraBee:

I am the JOAT. I've used all my stuff up now though with the shot on GBcue.

What were your abilities and who did you use them on (Aside from the gbcue shot)?

Nvm, missed your list.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
reply to DrModem
Agreed for the most part.. As stated before, killing zombies prolongs the problem, it does not solve it. We need to kill the the leader to get control of this.

A lot of assumptions (and trust) in this; if it's a zombie LoL, I believe I can buy a little time buy turning a zombie into town for a day. Given a curer hasn't surfaced, there is chance the role might not exist, however (as stated) turning a zombie into town might be the answer.

I am still town, and actions have been confirmed. if chlen opts to believe otherwise, so be it.. Build the conspiracy, chlen.

I'm not trusting Brom's restriction claim as stated above, as he's technically broken the restriction, and not been mod killed..

Second on my list is Dez, but that gets odd.. Why not ride out the claimed gambit rather then announce the lie. The later seems more risky due to the LaL doctrine..
--
It's a fact : Chicks dig Mafia players.
'Wanna help buy a goat?' - »www.kiva.org

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
Sans additional discussion... Vote: Brom

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
If you think you can make a zombie into town and have it buy us a day, then I'd love to vote Brom or Dezbend. Both are blatantly lying, and hiding something. I'd be happy if either of them were lynched today.

I'd be willing to bet one is the Zombiebnator, or at the very least, scum.

Vote: Brom
--
Get in here! Pub Games

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Agreed.

vote brom

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
reply to Archivis
it is really between dez and brom for me as well...

can we get a vote count?

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02

1 recommendation

Mod's Wife Note

Arch is at home today with a few things to do before the holidays, and he has all 3 kids. He'll probably be on here and there, but may not be till this afternoon. I'll poke at him to let him know you guys are active.

--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3

Antonica
Premium
Official Vote Count
DrModem - 1 - gameboyrom
gameboyrom - 2 - Zandrabee, Dezbend
Dezbend - 2 - chlen, Jim
Brom - 4 - aztecnology, Gomez, Meningitis, DrModem

It currently takes 7 players to lynch.

There are currently 13 players alive in CG10:

Antonica: Lie Detector - Town
avd706: Radar Jammer - Mafia
aztecnology
bjl: Ultra Jester - Third Party
Brom
chlen
Dezbend
drew
DrModem
ekster: Lucky Cop - Town
gameboyrom
Gbcue: Jesus - ?? - Returns on Day 8
Gomez
Jim
Kristopher: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock - Town
Meningitis
navyet2sw: Necromancer - Town
ProtusMose: Caffeine Junky - Town
Rocky15
TheRul: Puppetmaster - Mafia
tmodelt
Zandrabee
--

Jim
Premium
join:2003-02-10

ZandraBee
"Sly Fox"
Premium
join:2008-10-02
Sterling Heights, MI
Unvote:GBR

Antonica
Premium
reply to Antonica
Official Vote Count
DrModem - 1 - gameboyrom
gameboyrom - 1 - Dezbend
Dezbend - 1 - chlen
Brom - 6 - aztecnology, Gomez, Meningitis, DrModem, Jim, Zandrabee

aztecnology
Brom
chlen
Dezbend
drew
DrModem
gameboyrom
Gomez
Jim
Meningitis
Rocky15
tmodelt
Zandrabee
--

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
said by Antonica:

Official Vote Count

I guess you are a co-mod now
--
standard disclaimers apply.

Jim
Premium
coco

Antonica
Premium
reply to AVD
Temp mod, till Arch can get on.

Jim
Premium
OK
teco-mod
I like the sound of that.

yes, I'm bored

Brom
Let's go Bucs

join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey all, I'm really sorry I haven't been active the past 2 days. I've got caught up in a lot of work. I don't think lynching me will lead to a win, but I understand there's few options. I'll to get caught up and post again shortly.

Brom
Let's go Bucs

Pittsburgh, PA
I don't know why I have this restriction, the only purpose I can think of is that it would prevent me from claiming outright. And it does seem like the mod let me get away with one. I wasn't even thinking when I said I wasn't the zombienator or curenator.

Brom
Let's go Bucs

Pittsburgh, PA
I still think a zombie LoL makes the most sense. I think we should lynch a known zombie and Gomez can turn the other into a townie. Given the past two nights of no kills do you think we'll have one tonight? I think it may be possible that the zombienator got a mafia and that's why there haven't been night kills and also why more zombies have not come forward. Those are just my ideas though.

Jim
Premium
Kill me.
I can't take the suspense.

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium
join:2003-02-12
Murrieta, CA
reply to Brom
said by Brom:

I wasn't even thinking when I said I wasn't the zombienator or curenator.

Yet you've done it more than once now when you said you couldn't even hint at it...
--
.:|:. aztec being aztec...™

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY
reply to chlen
While I still think Dez is a better target, it seems difficult to convince anyone...

I dont know how good of a vote this is, and I would rather make it now since I will be mostly away starting tonight.

vote brom
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY
reply to Archivis
That should be twilight.

Antonica
Premium

1 edit
reply to chlen
Official Vote Count
DrModem - 1 - gameboyrom
gameboyrom - 1 - Dezbend
Dezbend - 1 - chlen
Brom - 7 - aztecnology, Gomez, Meningitis, DrModem, Jim, Zandrabee, Chlen

aztecnology
Brom
chlen
Dezbend
drew
DrModem
gameboyrom
Gomez
Jim
Meningitis
Rocky15
tmodelt
Zandrabee

It is Twilight

*It may be a long twilight, I notified Arch.. I'm sure he'll post a warning when he gets on.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

1 recommendation

reply to Archivis
The group strung Brom up. They didn't buy his bogus claim. They kicked the stool out from beneath his legs. His body contorted and he ripped through the noose and ran after the other players. The flesh began to peel off his body and the color ran out and his mouth gaped open as he yelled. A moment later, several bullet holes went through him. It didn't phase him. He chased after the town.

Several more bullets went through him. It slowed him down. The group then unloaded on him until he fell slowly to the ground.

Brom See Profile is dead.

Zombie Leader Brom See Profile: You are a third-party zombie. You do not care about the town or the mafia. You care only about yourself. Each night, you can infect one player and turn them into a Zombie. The player will not know that you are their zombie leader. When a player turns into a zombie, they are unable to perform any role actions for the remainder of the game. If you die, all zombies are cured and they are back to their normal roles. You win when you and your zombies out number the rest of the players in the game. You win by yourself.

Infected Zombie PM: You have been infected by a zombie and have now become a zombie. You have lost all role capabilities, passive and active. Your status remains this way until you have been cured. Your affiliation remains unchanged.

IT IS NOW NIGHT

Congratulations. You've avoided the Lynch or Lose scenario.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.