uniqs

obeythelaw
Premium Member
join:2003-04-16
Warren, NJ

obeythelaw

Premium Member

Not that appealing

So, I save a $2.00 to get all of the same content without a DVD that I currently get now?!? How is this is a great thing? At least now, I can get a new release DVD at least 4 times a month if I have a quick turnaround. You'll never be able to watch current releases that were just released on DVD with the streaming option. It's bad enough that Netflix signed contracts with the devils so that we have to wait 28 days before the cable and satellite companies have them available on demand and even stores like blockbuster do. Sure, it's great to be able to stream that movie from 6 months ago or 15 years ago, but if I want to watch Hurt Locker, for example, this does nothing for me and I would suspect most people. I think we have reached a point where bandwidth is become more and more capable of handling home media but the content is not there yet.
travelguy
join:1999-09-03
Bismarck, ND
Asus RT-AC68
Ubiquiti NSM5

travelguy

said by obeythelaw:

So, I save a $2.00 to get all of the same content without a DVD that I currently get now?!?

No, you don't. Only a very small portion of the Netflix catalog is available for streaming.