how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rmdir

join:2003-03-13
Chicago, IL

Lack of titles

For heavens sake, if they are going to offer half the DVD selections, then charge me half the price. I don't necessarily expect the newest releases immediately for streaming, but why is it I want to watch a movie that's 4 or 5 years old and it's not available? For $4 a month I wouldn't expect much, but for $8 per month I'd expect more. This deal stinks, they aren't offering a lot, they are just asking a lot.

aaronwt
Premium
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
said by rmdir:

For heavens sake, if they are going to offer half the DVD selections, then charge me half the price. I don't necessarily expect the newest releases immediately for streaming, but why is it I want to watch a movie that's 4 or 5 years old and it's not available? For $4 a month I wouldn't expect much, but for $8 per month I'd expect more. This deal stinks, they aren't offering a lot, they are just asking a lot.

I think $8 a month is a superb deal for streaming only. Of course it depends on how much you use it. But I find alot of Netflix streaming content worth watching.

sheureka

join:2002-09-28
Bisbee, AZ
said by aaronwt:

I think $8 a month is a superb deal for streaming only.

Me too! I have a Roku in the bedroom and a PS3 in the living room and I can always find something interesting to watch. I just saved $1 by changing my plan. - sheureka