Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA

Gomez to gameboyrom

to gameboyrom

Re: [game] Crazy Game 10. WTFO - Day 6

said by gameboyrom:

I'm leaving my vote on modem. He's admittedly a zombie; I suspect he's also mafia, and we're at some sort of 'technical LoL. Therefore I think he's the best candidate for lynch today.

Fos on this. IF we're at possible LoL due to zombies, zombie wack-a-mole isn't going to work. Unless we can double the attrition rate, we're just at the same position tomorrow. Although the attrition that would put us near LoL hasn't been demonstrated.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

said by Gomez:

said by gameboyrom:

I'm leaving my vote on modem. He's admittedly a zombie; I suspect he's also mafia, and we're at some sort of 'technical LoL. Therefore I think he's the best candidate for lynch today.

Fos on this. IF we're at possible LoL due to zombies, zombie wack-a-mole isn't going to work. Unless we can double the attrition rate, we're just at the same position tomorrow. Although the attrition that would put us near LoL hasn't been demonstrated.

Indeed... we don't even know concretely that this is a zombie caused LoL. We are just assuming, based on the fact that zombies are propigating.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA

Gomez

Right.. We're playing the mod in that respect.

LoL means it's impossible to get a required vote (assuming reasonable play by the pending victor), or some predefined event... e.g. survive for X days for world domination.

So, I'm going to ignore the LoL for now, and if ends up a BS situation, I'll beat the Mod with a halibut. Frozen. Stuffed with lead.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
said by DrModem:

said by Gomez:

said by gameboyrom:

Indeed... we don't even know concretely that this is a zombie caused LoL. We are just assuming, based on the fact that zombies are propigating.

says one zombie to another...