uniqs

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA

Gomez to Exodus

to Exodus

Re: [game] Crazy Game 10. WTFO - Day 6

Rereading, something grabbed me (And no, it was not a TSA agent).

Her brom states roughly the post conditions.
said by Brom:

I'm not allowed to say. Literally if someone asks me my role, my only response is "I'm a normal townie." So that's all I can give you or I die. I'm not even sure if this is too much. I know I can't verify or prove this at all, it just is what it is.

However immediately prior brom tells us what he isn't..
said by Brom:

I don't know about Rocky but I am not the Zombienator or the Curenator for that matter. This game is confusing me, and now I don't know what to think of Dez's lying. Do we believe him or not? I don't like that at all. Isn't there a Lynch all Liars rule? Though I guess with LoL that doesn't apply to this situation. I don't know but I still feel like we should get rid of a zombie so we don't lose, it's game over if we don't right?

Odd, and contradictory. Perhaps Brom should enumerate all the Roles that he isn't, as his restriction obviously allows that.

gameboyrom
Premium Member
join:2000-11-27

gameboyrom

Premium Member

I saw that too, but figured as he's required to say he is a normal townie, then he should be able to quite easily tell us that he's not any other roles.

I wish he'd do what I phrased above, but it doesn't look like he's be online for a day.
gameboyrom

gameboyrom

Premium Member

Also for some reason your post updated automatically for me, yay.