spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

LiamMonroe

@bell.ca

Make sure you return EVERYTHING when you cancel!

Hey everyone just wanted to post this tip. I cancelled my Primus TalkBroadband account 4 months ago. Service was great I just had no use for it, the only time anyone would make a call would be if family or something was over so i cancelled. I got the modem return kit and I remember it saying you have to return the modem, the power cord, the ethernet cord and the phone cord or you will be charged. Now I'm 99.9% positive that I returned all of that.

Anyway I was dumb and instead of getting the post office to stamp it showing I returned it, I just threw it in the mail. Next month I get a bill saying I owe $150 for non return of the equipment. I just left it to see if they'd find it but after 4 months nothing. I called last night, they check and said they DO have it but that something was missing from the box! I told them there's no way, and she checked again and said it looked like the piece of paper that's your set up guide was missing!!! Unreal. Either way with no fuss at all she credited it back to me which was fine but still annoying.

So just my warning make sure you include everything it says and get the post office to stamp it proving that you returned everything!

Expand your moderator at work