spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

oknow56

@comcast.net

Ok

Wow if all would stop whining, if you don't like Comcast, just SWITCH to FIOS..... it's REALLY SIMPLE!

docchat

join:2002-10-02
New York, NY

1 edit
I think that is kinda the point of all this... there is not enough competition to keep them honest and if customers could switch to something better, they would.. and I am sure that if FiOS WAS available in their area and they had to choose between Comcast Cable and Verizon FiOS, they'd go to FiOS in second. FiOS is that much better than cable. I am not surprised about the anonymous posting by someone with an @comcast.net address. Another reason why the Comcast-NBC merger should not be allowed.

»www.huffingtonpost.com/timothy-k···786.html

BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium
join:2000-01-13
kudos:3

1 edit
reply to oknow56
Are you really this stupid? Not everyone has an alternative. Fios is in some very limited areas, and other than those limited Fios areas, Comcast is the only cable tv for large areas around here. It's them or digital ota, if they get any reception at all.

People in rental property might not allowed to mount dishes on the buildings, and while some have made their own concrete mounts, they might not be able to point the dish in the correct direction without something blocking the signal at their back deck. There's also property out there where the property owners have refused fios installs, and only let people choose Comcast.

monkeyshack

join:2006-06-23
Salt Lake City, UT
my only alt is 4G, Qwest DSL or 3G... none as fast as my comcast at this point.