share rss forum feed

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH
reply to redxii

Re: Who would want it?

proof on cap?

They throttle NOT cap. And the throttling is ONLY for congested towers. and is EQUAL among ALL customers on that tower. NOT the entire network.

Stop believing everything you read on here.

redxii
Premium,Mod
join:2001-02-26
Sherwood, MI

I didn't have to *read* anything.

They don't equalize anything and if you check too many e-mails in a day you have to wait until midnight PST; if you checked way too many e-mails you have to wait a day or two or seven for the throttle to go away and the throttle won't release at midnight.

I'm pretty sure our tower isn't congested, we're on the edge of town and only a half mile from the tower, and Clear isn't the only broadband.
--
ASUS P5WDE-2 Premium | Pentium D 965 EE @ 4039MHz | 4GB DDR2-1066/OCZ2P10664GK | BFG GeForce GTX 275 OC 896MB | Hauppauge HVR-1600/1199 | Lite-On SHW-160P6S | 2x HD502HJ | Thermaltake Purepower RX CM 500W

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

yah see- you're basing that off something you have NO clue what's going on. You fail to realize that CLEAR is NOT the ONLY one that is using that network. TWC uses it, Sprint uses it and every other new MNVO that signs up. So yes there could be that many users on it and you'd have NO clue. So why keep saying shit that isn't true about them. You have no proof on anything.

redxii
Premium,Mod
join:2001-02-26
Sherwood, MI

I use(d) Clear. Why wouldn't I know what's going on ?

Link8

join:2001-12-16
Davis, CA

I used Clear, and found it to be a very, very positive experience.

There were definitely kinks though, most of them came from the IT guys having their heads up their butts iMHO, who routes traffic in the bay area through virginia or washington or whatever?! Come on! Idiots -_-

VZW's policies and pricing suck, and they might very well lose out in aircards, where sprint+clear are doing a great job right now.
--
VGMasters my video game forum

battleop

join:2005-09-28
reply to redxii

"I'm pretty sure our tower isn't congested,"

Do you have any real data to back that up or are you just making it up?