jmorlanHmm... That's funny.Premium,MVM
[Update] Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0.2 update December 7, 2010
The Adobe Photoshop 12.0.2 update fixes a number of high priority bugs including painting performance and type-related issues. The most significant fixes in the Photoshop 12.0.2 update include the following:
* A number of potential security vulnerabilities have been addressed
* Top type and font crashers found in the field have been addressed
* A number of performance issues have been addressed
* Crash opening 3D layers has been addressed
* Color Engine crash has been resolved
* Intermittent file format issues addressed
* Shift scrolling bug fixed
* Sharpen crasher fixed
* Marching ants not seen at certain zoom levels fixed
* Metadata focus distance issue addressed
* File info bug addressed for Orphea Studio jpg's
* TWAIN crashers fixed
* Brush cursor bug fixed
* Histogram progress bar issue fixed
* Droplet issues addressed
The TWAIN plug-in update includes fixes for multiple document scanning and a crasher when attempting a second scan.
Camera Raw 6.3 Update
This new version of the Camera Raw plug-in replaces the original one that was installed with Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and Adobe Premiere Elements 9 software. Visit the Camera Raw page for a complete list of supported cameras.
Use internal Adobe Application Manager or Download.