Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Antonica
Yeah, once I figured out we were both regular goons and the doc was dead, I was sure to win with a cop claim. And in case that failed, I figured you guys would automatically think the partner is either Men or Brom... either way, letting smithfly an easy job to finish.

GG all, and hope the newer players enjoyed it

Brom
Let's go Bucs

join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey sorry I missed the end of this game. I was out of town for the weekend. Not that I would have been much help, re-reading I probably would have believed ekster's claim simply because he called me innocent.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
That's one thing to always watch out for.

One thing I learned very well from the online mafia game where everyone were allowed private communication is that it's far better to get on someone's good side than by trying to throw someone else under a bus.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
It's the mentality that the tallest blade of grass is the first to get cut. Notice that typically, the first person to get lynched in any game is a fairly vocal person.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Brom
said by Brom:

I probably would have believed ekster's claim simply because he called me innocent.

Lesson learned
--
Will WWIII start today?