Cheese
Premium Member
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL

1 edit

Cheese

Premium Member

[request] OT

In fact, I would also request, in addition to the OP, is WHAT mod deletes/closes a thread/post.....I don't believe this is shown either.

dandelion
MVM
join:2003-04-29
Germantown, TN

dandelion

MVM

Re: Mods names listed up top

@Cheese, I think that has been discussed on different threads other then this if you do a search.

Pacrat
Old and Cranky
MVM
join:2001-03-10
Cortland, OH

Pacrat to Cheese

MVM

to Cheese
said by Cheese:

In fact, I would also request, in addition to the OP, is WHAT mod deletes/closes a thread/post.....I don't believe this is shown either.

That's useless information, as the proper way to question any mod's decision is through fatness See Profile. Knowing which mod did what can only lead to other problems.

Mele20
Premium Member
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI

1 recommendation

Mele20

Premium Member

It is not necessarily to "question the mod's decision". One would simply like the COURTESY of knowing which mod made which decisions. It is cowardly to not show that. I don't know of any other forums that refuse to show which mod made a particular decision. In fact, whether or not to "question" the decision would likely have a lot to do with which mod made the decision so it should be there. It used to be. We also used to get SIGNED by the Mod IM's when a post was deleted, edited by a mod, etc. That too was removed. I have no idea why as we members were never told. I have to assume it is so that the member will not contact the mod.
Expand your moderator at work

Cheese
Premium Member
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL

Cheese to Pacrat

Premium Member

to Pacrat

Re: Mods names listed up top

said by Pacrat:

said by Cheese:

That's useless information, as the proper way to question any mod's decision is through fatness See Profile. Knowing which mod did what can only lead to other problems. [att=1]

Useless to YOU...and I don't agree with going to someone who DIDN'T delete/modify the post, THEY made the decision, not Fatness.