Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

FutureMon
Ach Du Lieber
Premium,ExMod 2002-05
join:2000-10-05
Seaside, CA

Does it feel like Friday to anyone else?

For some weird reason it feels like Friday to me today...

- FM
--
This just in from the department of redundancy department...

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
kudos:1
We are all missing a few days.
We were all abducted. And forced to work for the alien overlords for about 9 days, so we are all off.
--
»So the holidays are on us again...

dogma
XYZ
Premium
join:2002-08-15
Boulder City, NV
Aw, what made-for-TV movie was that? Perhaps it was an episodic?

Plot: Aliens need labor to fix their damaged spaceship. They have some mind control power that allows them to control the inhabitants of a small town. They work the people at night only, and the people don't remember anything in the morning.

Of course there are one or two people that this doesn't work on.

Anybody remember this? (...or were you all under induced hypnoses and working the grave yard shift when it came on?)

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
Gilroy, CA
No no, you have it all wrong. I know the movie, but no.
The aliens do not have mind control, the one world government has the memory wiping device.
--

hoyleysox
Premium
join:2003-11-07
Long Beach, CA
reply to FutureMon
I noticed that I still got the happy friday feeling even after I started to work saturdays. Its like a bonus because I get the same happy friday feeling two days a week!

dogma
XYZ
Premium
join:2002-08-15
Boulder City, NV
reply to TheRul
No, no. I have it right, you are confused. Let me explain it to you:

Listen carefully.

The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle, the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true.

IOW;
The gub'ments memory wiping power's in the Tube watched by boobs, the alien mystery flick was the show that I know.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
Gilroy, CA
the vessel with the pestle was broken
The pellet with the poison is now in the chalice from the palace, the flaggen with the dragon has the brew that is true.
--

No_Strings
Premium,MVM,Ex-Mod 2008-13
join:2001-11-22
The OC
kudos:6
reply to dogma
I remember the one where the aliens drilled holes in the base of the victims' skulls to insert a mind control device. The ground-bubbling disintegration ray was way more cool than the rubber suited Martian lackeys or the space ship. The disembodied, glass encased head was nice.

sholling
Premium
join:2002-02-13
Hemet, CA
reply to FutureMon
Everyday feels like Saturday to me. I get up when I feel like it and go to bed when I feel like it and in between I do what I feel like doing.
--
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
--FREDERIC BASTIAT--

ksw_92

join:2001-05-13
La Verne, CA

1 recommendation

reply to No_Strings
I liked the one where the naked cyborg comes back from the future to kill a horde of zombies that are all clutching tattered volumes of the California Code but gets bitten and has to transform into a Hummer to escape from Los Angeles. An acid-dripping alien queen shows up, tearing aliens limb from limb, and is defeated by Yoda, who mutters, "A bad feeling about this, I have..."

Come to think of it, it might've been the extra peppers on my hogie fighting with the quart of Mississippi Mud after a long day.