All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
cjm187
join:2009-11-22

cjm187 to AVD

to AVD

Re: Got my bandwidth warning from comcast, a few questions

Extreme 50, Im not making excuses I said in my original post I take responsibility.

I really need to know if I would be able to transition to business class(while still keeping phone/tv) without issue. It seems with the amount of people in my house business class should have been done long ago.

I just don't want to be personally attacked here, I have done nothing differently than I have done in the past 2 years, but I am the account holder and whatever goes on under my roof I need to answer for. The interesting thing was that when I told my family that what would happen if they kept doing whatever it was that they were doing we would be shut off and have no internet for a year. Needless to say i havent seen the meter go more than 2gb in one day, ive been watching it like a hawk.

beachintech
There's sand in my tool bag
Premium Member
join:2008-01-06

1 recommendation

beachintech

Premium Member

Pick up the phone and call in and inquire about switching. No one here can know what restrictions have been placed on your account, your history, etc.

If you can switch, do it as soon as you can. Until then, disconnect the users in your house that can't control their habbits.

JohnInSJ
Premium Member
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

JohnInSJ to cjm187

Premium Member

to cjm187
With extreme 50, it's more understandable how you can hit 2TB in a month. That's only 5 days at 100%... or about 16% full out every day.

You should have no problem switching to business class, it's a completely separate "side" of comcast. Just call and see if your address is eligible. Your business name would be your last name.

Just be aware that the 50/10 business class service is a hefty $190/mo - that is the complete price, at least, including modem and there are no other fees.