dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
« TATA
This is a sub-selection from Comcast lying?

fifty nine
join:2002-09-25
Sussex, NJ

fifty nine to WernerSchutz

to WernerSchutz

Re: Comcast lying?

said by WernerSchutz:

said by fifty nine:

said by WernerSchutz:

Nicely left out was the LEGAL p2p traffic.

Yeah, because most people who use bittorrent are downloading linux distros, lol

Ever heard of foreign TV using p2p transmission ? Did not think so.

Absolutely. But how much P2P foreign TV is legal and non infringing? And how significant a percentage of internet traffic is it, compared to file sharing for copyright infringement?
WernerSchutz
join:2009-08-04
Sugar Land, TX

1 edit

2 recommendations

WernerSchutz

said by fifty nine:

Absolutely. But how much P2P foreign TV is legal and non infringing? And how significant a percentage of internet traffic is it, compared to file sharing for copyright infringement?

You know, pushing that argument beyond some limits gets old. Most foreign TV is not infringing, but ENCOURAGED by the broadcasters. Watching German news so I can see what happens in the world internationally besides US news that talk only about fucking panda's in China or some rat infestation in Mexico is legal no matter how much you try to push it as being questionable. As far as percentage I do not care or know, it was a reply to your Linux distros red herring.

fifty nine
join:2002-09-25
Sussex, NJ

fifty nine

Yeah keep pushing that same old bullshit.

The fact is that most P2P traffic is infringing. Legal content is in the minority by far.
WernerSchutz
join:2009-08-04
Sugar Land, TX

WernerSchutz

said by fifty nine:

Yeah keep pushing that same old bullshit.

The fact is that most P2P traffic is infringing. Legal content is in the minority by far.

As said above:

"6month old list »p2peducation.pbworks.com/w/page/···rontPage

in the last week blizzard(world of warcraft) alone generated more legit bittorent traffic than all the other US p2p traffic combined!"

Kamus
@d-infinitum.com.mx

Kamus to fifty nine

Anon

to fifty nine
What? so you're telling me that what makes broadband so compelling is piracy? That's so shocking to me.
« TATA
This is a sub-selection from Comcast lying?