uniqs
share rss forum feed

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18

Too bad they did forge this guy's domain. :-)

Spammer's are scum and should be tarred and feathered in public.

This is an older Spam story, but a lot of you might find it an interesting read.

Behind Enemy Lines
A Spammer's Luck Runs Out When
She Forges The Wrong Domain

»belps.freewebsites.com/index.html

Regards,

Doctor Olds
--
Join SETI Team Starfire Now! Clarke's First Law: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

mntlcase$
Premium
join:2000-07-06
Greensboro, NC

Incredibly AWESOME read Dr Olds!

juicelee
Premium
join:2000-12-04
Hacienda Heights, CA
reply to Doctor Olds

Is that site for real?
If so, those private pics are a laugh riot

Doctor Olds
Premium,VIP
1970 442 W30

The site has been up for a long time and there have been several attempts to take it down and take it's mirrors down, too. It appears to be 100% legit. I found it years ago when I used to follow the net abuse newsgroups on Usenet.

Regards,

Doctor Olds
--
Join SETI Team Starfire Now! Clarke's First Law: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

timt8

join:2001-05-20
Racine, WI
reply to Doctor Olds

i really enjoyed that "behind enemy lines":).

to bad they can't take those kind of people and sentence them to life in front of a firing squad

rtcpenguin
Premium
join:2001-01-21
Fairfax, VA

very funny

sonofjay
Mission Accomplished - Bush May 1, 2003
Premium,MVM
join:2001-05-14
Malden, MA
kudos:1
reply to Doctor Olds

Excellent reading there Doctor thanks for the post!

rklein
God Among Hogs

join:2001-01-18
Clinton, MA
reply to Doctor Olds

What gets me is that this anti-spam website subjects you to WebSpam; pop-under ads.

Doctor Olds
Premium,VIP
1970 442 W30

Actually it's Freewebsites doing that and not the pages author (It's not a true anti-spam site, it's just a record of what one person did to a filthy spammer). I'm surprised it's still up for as long as it has been up. Don't get me wrong, but I hate those pop up and pop under windows as much as you might, but if you turn off Javascript they never open. Or use a pop up/under stopper. Practice Safe-Web. Right?

Regards,

Doctor Olds
--

[text was edited by author 2002-02-17 15:27:28]

BrickWeston

join:2001-02-20
Palisades Park, NJ
reply to Doctor Olds

I think Rodona Garst would be considered "owned" by her fellow spammer bitchmates. Getting someones Social Security # and letting them know you have it will always send a well deserved chill up a pain in the a$$es spine, but posting it on the internet and its still up for 2 years?? What is this Rodona lady clueless? Seems so. Unless that webserver has no TOS. Man I really enjoyed the 2 hours I spent glossing over that website. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing that woman have her life made public. I bet she just cringes when she sees those love letters at the end. LOL