spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Rxdoxx

join:2000-11-03
Middle River, MD

Rxdoxx

So much to learn

Starfish - my head hurts bookmarked your post so I can read it over and over until I begin to understand.

nil- something else for me to study how/what it does.

Never used the @home addy, had problems from the start with it and my workaround was to rely on a hotmail account.
(Same with the new comcast) Ran into some brick walls that required a "real" e-mail, I just lived with it.

Then about August, started seeing a lot of diploma, college stuff and it has grown from there. I recognize a bunch of the list, from the HI There, to the make money....

MSN block sender is not being that effective (so it appears, but I can't really tell), Not an area I have given a lot of attention to, but an area that is getting more and more of my interest.

For people with my knowledge/skill/lack of skill, I wait and hope for (very honestly and openly) someone to create a program like AdAware, windowwasher, HDValet... that will do the job for me. My wallet is ready to open for whomever produces it. And looks like there is some money to be made by whoever does. Given the fact that posters in this thread and at DSLR seem to be the computer literate, and the general public has a growing need. A program that I can send to my e-mail account that cleans it before I get there for $29?? Where do I line up for it??

RAZ Black
join:2001-10-04
united state

RAZ Black

Unfortunately, an 'after-the-fact' software program only prevents you from having to see or read the mail. The fact is that the mail is still being produced and distributed in far less than 'honorable' manners.

I'ld like to be educated on how this guy did this, and how DLSR created the page to track the abuser... This could be setup into a national 'tracking' system to quickly catch these people like 'premier services' and bust them as soon as they logon to the internet. I would consider their offenses to be just as bad as a hacker breaking into a bank and transfering money, they should be restricted from any internet and computer use. period.