Saratoga, NY

chlen to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster

Re: [game] Princess Bride Day 8

said by ekster:

said by chlen:

said by ekster:

We're going against a GF. Day 2 proves I can't be one.

In what way?

Arch got a special ability at the end of Day 2. No one who died so far had that in their roles... so who else could it be?

Yeah.... I gave Arch a special ability as well on day 42, he is forever destined to get himself lynched no matter what or who he is /sarcasm

I dont see how you even begin to validate yourself.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

Then tell me chlen, how did Arch gain the lynch ability?

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

said by ekster:

Then tell me chlen, how did Arch gain the lynch ability?

Tell me again why you pushed against Arch when he investigated yock, and pushed on zandra?

Look I'm not saying you could not be right about brom, but put yourself in my shoes and look at your gameplay and your sell defense tactics?

I thought you were mafia three days ago, yesterday, and today. I thought you were mafia since you went against arch on his results.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

Because Arch's claim that he got a one time ability to investigate, and suddenly got a guilty at a time that I thought was LoL, and on a player whom he wanted to lynch the day before was sounding like pure BS. That seemed like a perfect and easy way to end it.

I was pushing on Zandra because Aztec cleared everyone but me and her. And since I knew my role, it's only natural to go after her.

And yeah, but chlen, who could possible give him that one time ability, considering that no one who has died so far had that written in their roles...
ekster

ekster

Premium Member

I've explained all I can... with that, lunch time for me too.

unvote Brom
just in case there's a wrong pick while I'm away.