Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to tmodelt

Premium Member

to tmodelt

Re: [game] Princess Bride Day 8

Man, you should know better... there are times when a god father has several roles to pick from, and decides which mafia good will get what...

but seriously, look at my quote of chlen above... tell me he is not BSing?
ekster

ekster

Premium Member

mafia goon*

tmodelt
join:2010-05-06
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt to ekster

to ekster
I actually did not know that and after looking at chlen posts you may be right. @ Brom what do you think about what Chlen said?

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

ekster is starting to make more sense to me. I don't know I'm really torn, but I think ekster could be right.
Brom

Brom

Premium Member

It's hard to deny that ekster gave the role to Arch, so I don't know why chlen is trying to do that.
Brom

Brom

Premium Member

Also, you switched TheRul with Arch so it's kind of hard for me to believe that he had something to do with it as the Nexus to kill TheRul.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
said by Brom:

It's hard to deny that ekster gave the role to Arch, so I don't know why chlen is trying to do that.

There's also him going from 'it happened several times before and very possible' to 'it's impossible' on Zandra. How can he do a 180 like that with no explanation...

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

But then I think that aztec, zandra, and arch were all on ekster for awhile thinking he was mafia and that concerns me cause they have a lot more experience than I.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

Arch changed his mind, aztec was never onto me... he merely kept stating me as not town till he investigated me... Zandra picked me, sure... but not like other townies haven't made mistakes on this before. And then there's chlen's complete inconsistency...
ekster

ekster to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
And then there is also chlen hinting that it can be Brom since Brom hasn't done anything to prove it to cover himself, in case you guys believe me about a GF not being able to give out one time abilities, while tmo already said that it couldn't be Brom from the switch when aztec died...

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
Alright tmod, I think I'm conviced that it's chlen. I'll wait to hear what you have to say but everything ekster said makes sense to me.

tmodelt
join:2010-05-06
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt

Im going with Chlen if were wrong then it will be a lesson learned on Ekster
vote:Chlen

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

Vote: chlen

Agreed, hope we're right!

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

Phew... finally... and I thought I was never going to be able to convince you guys... town wins

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

I went back and forth in my head so many times haha

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

And we managed to end it just before the holidays heh...