Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
kudos:1
reply to Archivis

Re: [game] D&D - The Rusty Wand

said by Archivis:

One more person to follow the red haze trail and I'll make it so.

FOLLOW THE TRAIL

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Archivis
The group parted ways with chlen, as he decided to head home rather than fight. The group went eastwards, following the haze. They had traveled for about an hour, still following the haze of the red, until things went dark. A dozen skeletal warriors bearing the emblem of Lord Soth came out of the mists and advanced towards the group.

The 12 skeletal warriors are wearing Chainmail and are wielding Greatswords with Shields.

--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Cast summon monster 5.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Kristopher will be assisting with processing combat. We're going to alter it to a more simplified means of processing through a forum setting.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
reply to Archivis
I cast Daylight.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Archivis
Waiting on Protus Action before moving forward. Looks like it's three active against 12.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
I packed entirely the wrong song and spellbook for this adventure. I have almost nothing effective against the undead.

Cast Resistance.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Archivis
Antonica lit up the area so the group could see. Beady eyes from the top of the tree tops were revealed, peering down at the group. They disappeared an instant later.

Modem summoned a Celestial Bear that charged into the zombies. It tore three of them to shreds before dissipating under the onslaught of their attacks.

9 zombies remain

Waiting on action from Protus before Round 1 of combat ends.
--

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Take that zombie noobs.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Archivis
Protus cast a spell and a magical aura surrounded him that would slightly protect him from the touch of the undead. The skeletons broke off into packs to separate the heroes. Four went after Antonica, their Greatswords whistling through the air and bouncing off of her armor and shield. She was astoundingly agile while wearing the heavy plate mail. Two turned their attentions on DrModem, one barely missing him with a strike aimed for his neck, while the other skeleton's sword bit into Modem's leg. He gasped in pain and stumbled backwards (10 HP Lost), the shock of the undead's sword causing him to hold his leg and lean against a tree (Loss of action next round). Three came at Protus and attacked in unison. He dodged the first two, but got clipped by the third in the shoulder (8 HP Lost), seeming to be braced by whatever spell he had cast avoiding the undead's paralyzing touch.

Your turn folks.
--

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
SCREW YOU ZOMBIE NOOBS

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
reply to Kristopher
Attack with rapier

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Archivis
I cast... um, what was that spell, control undead? shackle undead? And order him to attack his comrades.
--
Will WWIII start today?

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
I also cast Halt Undead on the 12th zombie and warn everyone not to attack him until everyone else is dead, as any damage will break the shackle.
--
Will WWIII start today?

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Archivis
Will be back on to do actions after the weekend. Sorry guys.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Krisnatharok
Kristopher will process them. You get a second action since you didn't get one on the first round.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
Yeah, those were two actions. Control undead on one zombie and halt undead on a second--NO ONE TOUCH THE SECOND ZOMBIE!!!
--
Will WWIII start today?

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
I am busy leaning against a tree yowling in pain, so I can't touch anyone this round.

Antonica
Premium
cast 'cure critical wounds' on Modem. I also cast 'turn undead'.
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
reply to Archivis
attack the zombies

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Archivis
Sorry I was not on today. I'll be pretty busy over the next few days. I'll try to update this tomorrow.
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Archivis
Big fail on my part. Guys, I don't have time to dedicate to running a game like this right now. Sorry for the disappointment. Maybe Arch can fake it.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
When would you have time? I don't have the expertise to run the numbers.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
Work is just too busy for me to do the numbers. And I don't even hop on anymore in the evenings. I was worried about this from the get go. It just takes too damn long, and I've been rushing through the last few. That's why I pulled my latest game sign up. I've been lowerd to chlen level participation.
--

Antonica
Premium
Maybe another veteran D&D player can give some insight and help to arch on the #'s?
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Archivis
The Half Orc joined the action and cast two spells in quick succession. He pointed to a group of the undead warriors, and two of them froze in place. He turned and spoke words of magic to a third, and commanded him to stand still; the undead warrior obeyed, but looked confusedly at his fellows. Antonica hurled herself at DrModem and cast a healing spell, completely restoring him from his wounds. tmodelt swung his greatsword in an overhand strike that barely missed his target. ProtusMose darted in behind one of the undead and struck with his rapier, doing severe damage but not killing it. With three more skeletons out of commission, it left six to retaliate. Two went after Antonica, both glancing blows off her armor and shield. One attacked tmodelt, missing the giant minotaur entirely. One attacked the Half Orc, and the blow was side stepped. The one Protus wounded retaliated against him, and missed his attack. The final one struck DrModem in the arm for minimal damage (HP-6), but again threw him into shock from the frozen weapon of the undead, rendering him useless for yet another round.

Now, just an FYI - The above took me almost 20 minutes to roll and complete. I want to give you an idea how time consuming this type of game is for a mod. I do have to bow out at this point, as I will not have that kind of time to devote to each round. I apologize, but felt this format was worth a shot. If you can find someone else who is willing to roll, then I'll email them your character sheets and they can work with Arch. Again, my apology.
--

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Aw

This is so fun tho

Also, I hate these skeletons.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
I could just wing it.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
reply to Kristopher
"The one Protus wounded retaliated against him, and missed his attack."

Strike that bastard down.

Arch: »www.dmtools.org/dice.php If you want to give it to give it a shot

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
That's a good one. I was using some virtual dice roller:

»dicelog.com/dice

Also, here's where I got all the spells:

»www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Spells

And Arch, you should have all their character sheets with stats. Rolls get the bonuses to attack (d20 for attack), and it must be higher than the enemy or players armor class to hit. Then roll for damage based on the weapon used. Lastly, you must read what spell they are casting and apply it appropriately. It's a bitch.
--