how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

shmigs

join:2010-12-07
Overland Park, KS

AC211SR, GV & Gizmo 5 setup - having problems

I originally set up my Sunrocket ATA (AC-211-SR), Google Voice and Gizmo5 account back in 2007. It was working fine until I switched from cable to DSL recently. Now I do not have a dialtone and when I dial a contact from my GV contacts list, my phone does not ring. Any thoughts?

N9MD
Too busy to chat
Premium
join:2005-10-08
Boca Raton, FL
kudos:5
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Callcentric
·VOIPO
·CIKTEL Telecom

You have ruined the record of "no posts" in the Teleblend Forum for the past month ... plus, your post has nothing to do with this Forum which is dedicated to Teleblend.

This is not a SunRocket forum ... also, AC211-SR adapters, Google Voice and Gizmo5 are not up for discussion in this Forum ... unless they relate to Teleblend.

Sorry to sound so harsh ... but many of us have been waiting to see if the Teleblend Forum is soon to fall fallow. You have prolonged the agony with your temporary resurrection!

Suggestion: Post your query in the VOIP Tech Chat Forum.

[My comments are made with "tongue in cheek" ... but you will find that few people come to this Forum ... you will get more of a response in the VOIP Tech Chat Forum. ]

shmigs

join:2010-12-07
Overland Park, KS

Oops, sorry to ruin the silence here in the Teleblend forum!

TeleBlend1

join:2010-11-01
Williston, VT

Hello Shmigs,

If you are having trouble with your TeleBlend service or Gizmo please call us at 877-415-5635. You can ask for me, my name is Matt.

Thanks.