spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mauser

@comcast.net

International service problem?

It was working until last time, and now whenever I dial international numbers, I will get weird warning messages, all different kinds, including, for example:

You are not authorized to use this service.
You have overdue payments on this account. Please the amount in full first.

But I am on auto payment plan and of course don't owe anything. These messages are all in local foreign languages, so I am guessing Teleblend is having problem with one of the vendors?

radioactive

join:2004-11-22
Chicago, IL

I have international calling problem too but a different one. When ever I call international (india) the caller other side cannot hear me. I can hear them very well. I tried multiple numbers and the problem is same. Only after I try two or three times I can make a two way contact. Strangely this is happening on the land line (other side). If I call International Cell phone it works fine. Any one else is having issues ?

TeleBlend1

join:2010-11-01
Williston, VT

1 recommendation

reply to mauser

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you guys are having trouble with the service. Can you please call us at 877-415-5635 and we will escalate and resolve the issue for you. You can ask for me if you want when you call, My name is Matt. Thank you.

Unhappy User

@comcast.net

I am having all the problems mentioned in this thread. Doesn't connect saying that the "Balance has expired. Please contact reliance customer care". When it connects it takes any where from 15 - 45+ seconds. After connecting, the called party cannot hear me for about 10 seconds. Followed up with their customer service and they fixed the issue twice until now and the service has gone worse.

TeleBlend1

Williston, VT

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you continue to have issues with international calling. At your next convenience can you please call me. I do not have a direct extension, but if you dial our support line (877-415-5635) when you get through ask for me, my name is Matt. Thank you.

Unhappy User

@comcast.net

Thanks Matt. Looks like the issues have been fixed. Although my ticket has not been updated and its still open. Hope my phone continues to work fine.

TeleBlend1

Williston, VT

That is great to hear. Now you can change your name to happy user Let me know if you need anything else. Thank you.