join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to Prevailer

Premium Member

to Prevailer

Re: [game] Police Tactical Unit

said by Prevailer:

Why the switch off?

I came up with the 2 a theory. Might as well back it up and see where it leads. I'm getting the vibe Antony is just making new player mistakes. Benefit of the doubt.

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room
join:2001-12-09
Virginia Beach, VA

navyet2sw to DrModem

to DrModem
all aboard!!!!!!!! haa haa haaa haaa.... nothing like a little ozzy to wake you old peoples up.

will keep him up there for now just to keep the pressure on, not only just him, but a couple of others to see how they defend him. or hang him out to dry.

i believe in the 2A's as well. and it seems there needs to be some defense on his own behalf to save his neck from the ringer.
navyet2sw

navyet2sw to Prevailer

to Prevailer
said by Prevailer:

lol. I'm already confirmed CSI. You would be his fellow mafia in that particular explanation.

wouldn't go as far as to say confirmed, claimed with about 99% chance being validated. only given some details on ability, (understand not giving it all up).

p.s only thing that confirms a role is your role reveal upon death, or end of game.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to navyet2sw

Premium Member

to navyet2sw
said by navyet2sw:

i believe in the 2A's as well. and it seems there needs to be some defense on his own behalf to save his neck from the ringer.

What the hell is two A's?

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Both protus and I got an "a" for forensic investigation of antonica's death. The theory is that we each got one unique letter of the killer, and you're the only player with 2 a's in their name.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Or you got the same letter. Maybe it's like jeopardy.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to navyet2sw

Premium Member

to navyet2sw
True enough.

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium Member
join:2003-02-12
Murrieta, CA

aztecnology to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

Or you got the same letter. Maybe it's like jeopardy.

Wheel of Fortune perhaps...

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

well... all we got to go with is vote:Krisnatharok
AntonyLingo
join:2009-10-28
Toronto

AntonyLingo

said by AVD:

Agreed

vote:Krisnatharok

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

said by AntonyLingo:

said by AVD:

Agreed

vote:Krisnatharok

I had a feeling you would.

For now, I'm going to give you the first-time pass. If I'm wrong, you'll slip up again. I did my first game. I'm getting the feeling more and more that Krisn claiming A was a copycat move to try and get a pass on a pro-cop role. I'm calling the bluff but keeping an eye on Antony.

Vote: Krisnatharok.

smithfly114
Premium Member
join:2008-01-14

smithfly114 to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
Ok now we are getting somewhere!

Vote count?

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD to Prevailer

Premium Member

to Prevailer
said by Prevailer:

For now, I'm going to give you the first-time pass. If I'm wrong, you'll slip up again. I did my first game. I'm getting the feeling more and more that Krisn claiming A was a copycat move to try and get a pass on a pro-cop role. I'm calling the bluff but keeping an eye on Antony.

Confused: are you saying kris is lying? How do you square that with Ant/Tmo's investigation?

smithfly114
Premium Member

smithfly114 to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
ok people, we are at least 3 hours into a work day here.
Lets make something happen.

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

you have a blood lust

smithfly114
Premium Member

smithfly114 to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
yes, and a desire to see the first night of this game before the internet is obsolete.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Vote: Krisnatharok

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
I'm not comfortable with lynching KrisK just yet... I don't see why we wouldn't have a night cop, and with no one counter claiming it... I do not want to lynch him.

Plus, for all we know, BOTH protus and Kristopher could be mafia pulling some BS out.

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

said by ekster:

I'm not comfortable with lynching KrisK just yet... I don't see why we wouldn't have a night cop, and with no one counter claiming it... I do not want to lynch him.

Plus, for all we know, BOTH protus and Kristopher could be mafia pulling some BS out.

The assumption is that KrisT is cleared by Ant/Tmo. Then again Ant cleared both Krises as "partners".

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

I don't see that being anything but an assumption... as she couldn't clear anyone through her role, and tmo couldn't share his results with anyone. (At least that's what I remember without going back)

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

said by DrModem:

Antonica See Profile & tmodelt See Profile were killed.

Dr. Watson - Antonica
You are the close friend of genius detective Sherlock Holmes( tmodelt ). As long as you are alive, you provide doctor protection to him at all times. You can privately communicate with Holmes but nobody else. If you die, Holmes will die, and vice versa. If you are alive at the end of the game, you, Holmes and the town will win. So stay alive.

Sherlock Holmes - tmodelt
You can investigate one person each day to see if they are guilty or innocent. If they come up as guilty, you can shoot them dead on the spot. This is an unlimited ability. You cannot tell anyone your investigation results(even Watson). Unlike regular investigators, you cannot be fooled by a godfather's fake innocence. You can privately communicate with your friend Dr. Watson( Antonica ) but noone else. If you die, Watson will die, and vice versa. If you are alive at the end of the game you, Watson and the town will win. So stay alive.

additional bolding is mine.
AntonyLingo
Toronto

AntonyLingo to DrModem

to DrModem
So are you saying Watson was scum? Are you also saying that because Holmes found Watso guilty that he *had* to shoot Watson, which in effect turned out to be suicide for Holmes?

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

no

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium Member
join:2003-02-12
Murrieta, CA

aztecnology to AntonyLingo

Premium Member

to AntonyLingo
said by AntonyLingo:

So are you saying Watson was scum? Are you also saying that because Holmes found Watso guilty that he *had* to shoot Watson, which in effect turned out to be suicide for Holmes?

I can't believe you're not dead yet...
AntonyLingo
Toronto

AntonyLingo to AVD

to AVD
said by AVD:

no

Then explain yourself.....
AntonyLingo

AntonyLingo to aztecnology

to aztecnology
said by aztecnology:

I can't believe you're not dead yet...

Har har har

I'm luckier than a Turducken in a broken oven

smithfly114
Premium Member

smithfly114

Premium Member

You are welcome

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD to AntonyLingo

Premium Member

to AntonyLingo
AL:

Reread.

Antonica (Watson) was riding Kristopher extra hard in the beginning of the game. All of a sudden she pulls back and shifts focus, the assumption being that she got a good investigation report from Holmes(TMo).

She then krums a Kris -- Kris "partnership", but these two are not showing any public love for each other.

So I really am at a loss for how this is playing out.
AntonyLingo
Toronto

AntonyLingo to Antonica

to Antonica
said by Antonica See ProfileI don't mind dying, as long as kristopher dies next . And when i'm dead and shown town, that won't be a hard task.

There's also someone out there that can prove I'm town, so nernernerner.
[/BQUOTE :

I'm still interested in the words above that Watson (Ant) had mentioned prior to getting shot.

vote kristopher

It seems to me that she knew.... and she didn't mind dying... and she did...

Oh lord give me strength.....

AntonyLingo

AntonyLingo

said by Antonica See ProfileI don't mind dying, as long as kristopher dies next . And when i'm dead and shown town, that won't be a hard task.

I'm still interested in the words above that Watson (Ant) had mentioned prior to getting shot.

vote kristopher

It seems to me that she knew.... and she didn't mind dying... and she did...

Oh lord give me strength.....

(sorry for the double post - no editing allowed)