spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Sacrometo

@teksavvy.com

[Internet] What is the number to dial to get the phone line #?

I have a dry loop from the previous bell internet.
It still has sync but I don't know the number and Bell says I have no phone line so they want to charge me 100$ for it...

What is the number to dial from the Dry Loop to get the Dry loop phone number so I can give it to them.

squircle

join:2009-06-23
Oakville, ON

Re: [Internet] What is the number to dial to get the phone line

958-ANAC (958-2622). No idea if I'm allowed to post that, but oh well. In the Toronto area, you can also call (416) 981-0001 to access loopback/ringback etc. 958-2622 is just the basic ANAC.

You can also call 1-800-437-7950 from any wet-loop phone if you're unsure of the provider.

kovy

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8
reply to Sacrometo

Teksavvy should know your number...

Glen1
These Are The Good Ol' Days.
Premium,MVM
join:2002-05-24
GTA Canada
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Bell Fibe
reply to Sacrometo

The problem with giving out the ANAC number, it will tie up the machine when the technicians need to use it on the job fixing your troubles. They will continually get a busy signal more than they do already.
--
My Canada includes Quebec.
Disclaimer: If I express an opinion, it is my own opinion, not that of Bell or its related companies.

squircle

join:2009-06-23
Oakville, ON

Very true. And that's why I should've said to only use the ANAC when you really really really need to. Use the (416) 981-0001 if you're in the calling area (as it supports multiple calls to my knowledge) or use the MCI free one. In your case, with a dry loop, only 958-2622 will work, but for everybody else...