uniqs
share rss forum feed
This is a sub-selection from 3WEB Random disconnect

billypacheco

join:2011-01-05
Markham, ON
reply to LMP

Re: 3WEB Random disconnect

The problem you have reported is exactly the same as mine. I have been experiencing intermittent disconnects for over a month. I normally fix this by power cycling my ADSL MODEM. I also clocked my connection speed and it was much lower than the one I actually purchased. I spent long hours on the phone with 3web ( that is if you can actually get someone, and this time includes the on hold time!!) to no avail.

I have tried 2 different ADSL MODEMs, and the problem is the same.

What I have noticed is that whenever I launch a complaint, my connection speed and reliability actually improve; that is, until next time..

I have decided not to waste my time with this service provider any more, even though I have been a loyal customer for the last 6 years! Something changed and it was for the worst!..

LMP

join:2007-10-18
Chicoutimi, QC
All seemed to be back to normal from mid January 2011 but from Feb 20, disconnects have come back on a regular basis and instead of "site found, waiting for reply", now it is "unable to find website...."
Prompting a "disconnect" from the router, then "connect", service is reestablished until next inactivity period.
This is a sub-selection from 3WEB Random disconnect