spc
uniqs
mcren
join:2010-08-20
Quebec, QC

mcren to TigerLord

to TigerLord

Re: Videotron customer hacked Thousands in bills

no such things as having emotions in business... im sure everyone shed a tear.

special case!? no offense but you know how many special cases a company has to deal with? every single dumbass calling everyday is a special case. both sides have agreed to respect the rules of the game. If you signed up a contract, then you must be smart enough to deal with the policies. if your not prepared to get screwed by any corporations, then yo better get the f**k out of this province cause that's how things work. Lesson learned, i hope she brightens up in the future.

there are so many more interesting places where this particular company shoulda invested their money. i think they're already spending enough money on costumer service as it is...

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord

I agree with your assessment, doesn't mean it's right. That lady was a victim of a CRIME. Punishable by law. It is a special case.

mackey
Premium Member
join:2007-08-20

mackey

Premium Member

said by TigerLord:

I agree with your assessment, doesn't mean it's right. That lady was a victim of a CRIME. Punishable by law. It is a special case.

And Videotron was supposed to know someone it was stealing her service and not just her downloading a crapload of stuff how? They contacted her multiple times and she took no action, so how were they to know?

/mackey