join:2005-05-15
Pittsburgh, PA
kudos:9
Reviews:
·Comcast

4 recommendations

reply to badd

Re: [ID?] Getting to know you part 2

Why, oh why do I have to be first??? badd. . . badd. . . badd!!

Okay, my real first name is Kathy (short for Kathleen), which some of you already know and a lot of my friends have just shortened it even further to Kat. And, that's okay with me since I love cats.

I am owned by a male cat named Kordell Walker Tigger (named after Cordell Walker, Texas Ranger not Kordell Stewart, former Steelers WR/QB). I threw Tigger in because I liked that name too. My Kordell spells his name with a "K" because that's how I spell my name. There are a couple pictures of him in my gallery.

I was born and raised in Pittsburgh but my job took me to Cleveland for a "short" 21 year detour. Cleveland is an interesting city, very flat and much easier to find your way around than Pittsburgh. It's kind of hard to miss Lake Erie, so you always know which direction is north and once you know where north is, the other directions just fall into place.

I'm happy to say I'm back in the "burg" because there really is no place like home. While in Cleveland, I somehow managed to lose my Pittsburgh accent but I do slip now and then and call a creek a crick and a rubber band will always be a gum band to me.

I don't by any stretch of the imagination consider myself a photographer, although I did work for one while in high school, but I do love to mess with images. My weapon of choice is Paint Shop Pro. In addition to imaging, I love to read.

That's about it for me, so I think I'll tag the Brownie Queen. . . jaykaykay.
--
“If you can't change your fate, change your attitude."

badd
Premium
join:2001-10-04
De Queen, AR
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Windstream

1 recommendation

Last year or the year before a similar thread was posted here and I am thinking we should update it.
I will start by tagging someone and they will introduce themselves and tell as much about their life as they see fit.
A picture would also be nice. That person will then tag the next person of their choice and notify them by IM.
I tag KittyMom to start.
--
Be good be kind be careful...Most of all be yourself!