Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

reply to Coma

Re: [ID?] Getting to know you part 2

said by Coma:

said by Locutus65:

I really like the fish

Me too but shouldn't that be in the past tense ?

Nah, he's still swimming out there in the Gulf. Had to put him back.
--
sthhjkjhyfdfhuyjhhyjgrfffgfhgjuhyk sorry there was a spider on the keyboard. i think i got it

DownTheShore
Mr. Putin, meet SEAL Team 6
Premium
join:2003-12-02
Beautiful NJ
kudos:13
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
reply to Coma

said by Coma:

. . . and no mirrors in your house ?

Then you'd just see a picture of a head with a camera in front of it.

I don't own a tripod, and no, I'm not stacking up a pile of books.
--
Patriotism is not waving a flag, it is living the ideals

I want to retire to the Isle of Sodor and ride the trains.

Coma
Thanks Steve
Premium
join:2001-12-30
NirvanaLand

said by DownTheShore:

Then I would assume you have no hands either.

--
. . . explore your fantasies . . .

badd
Premium
join:2001-10-04
De Queen, AR
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Windstream

1 recommendation

reply to DownTheShore

said by DownTheShore:

said by Coma:

You also said your scanner is not working...you local Walmart will be glad to scan your photos on put the digital files on a dvd for you.
--
Be good be kind be careful...Most of all be yourself!

usa2k
Blessed
Premium,MVM
join:2003-01-26
Redford, MI
kudos:3
Reviews:
·WOW Internet and..

1 recommendation

reply to GeekGirl1

Huh

I'm a Canadian - been living in the USA since '96.
usa2k was the first domain I bought in 2000.
Picture: »[Chat] Grand Kids are so great!

I'll tag Dominokat See Profile

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit

2 recommendations

Well this is different and very unexpected!
I am a native "Mainer" born and (mostly) raised here.
I first stumbled on to BBR when I was using DirecWay (Now Hughesnet) looking for help with that. Now I no longer use that service. But as I prowled this sight, I found some forums that grabbed my attention. I discovered »Digital Imaging, which prompted me to post my very first "edit" of an image. ( »/showpic/dimag···7431&1=1 )

Since then, I have been playing with "C/E" in »Avatar/Graphics Help

It is fun to play and manipulate images!
So now, I pass the baton to .... to be determined!

badd
Premium
De Queen, AR

SantaFe has already been tagged choose someone else.

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit

Lets try this again .............. It is fun to play and manipulate images!
So now, I pass the baton to .... caffeinator See Profile

Santa Fe
Man is an animal that wants to exist.
Premium,Mod
join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Mediacom

4 recommendations

reply to badd

Click for full size
said by badd:

SantaFe has already been tagged choose someone else.

Yeah, and I STILL haven't been able to get it off!
--
Explore Kubuntu. Like It? Install It. [Love It]!

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA
kudos:24
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·Speakeasy

2 recommendations

reply to badd

said by badd:

said by DownTheShore:

said by Coma:

You also said your scanner is not working...you local Walmart will be glad to scan your photos on put the digital files on a dvd for you.

Hey! You may have started this thread, but that does not mean an automatic escape clause! We keep hearing you yell for images. How about yours and something about you.
--
JKK

Age is a very high price to pay for my maturity. If I can't stay young, I can at least stay immature!

»www.pbase.com/jaykaykay

badd
Premium
De Queen, AR

1 edit

When someone tags me. And where is your latest image JKK you escaped it the last time but I think you should let us see you after all these years.

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
USA

You may know (or think you do) a bit about me, but I never ever put up a recent image...anywhere.

Coma
Thanks Steve
Premium
NirvanaLand

1 recommendation

said by jaykaykay:

I never ever put up a recent image...anywhere.

How about something other then a recent image, bet you was hot when you where 21.

--
Expand your moderator at work

Locutus65
Why bother?
Premium
join:2001-05-24
Houston, TX
Reviews:
·Comcast

6 recommendations

reply to badd

Okay, if I can post this pic of me then I think everyone should be able to post their pic.

--
sthhjkjhyfdfhuyjhhyjgrfffgfhgjuhyk sorry there was a spider on the keyboard. i think i got it

KittyMom
Premium
join:2005-05-15
Pittsburgh, PA
kudos:9

Love it!!

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
USA

1 recommendation

reply to Coma

Oh, to even remember those days!

krazyboi
Premium
join:2008-06-27
Mckinney, TX
reply to badd

ahhhhhhhh I always wondered how everyone knew each other on here..... all makes sense now

JRSlater
What's that smell? Oh, it's you.
Premium
join:2008-01-11
Out There
reply to badd

Okay... who was next? Let's get this back on track.
--
»www.jrslaterphotography.com/

badd
Premium
De Queen, AR

Caffenator was the last one tagged but he has not logged into the site for 3 days so JRSlater you are now tagged.
--

JRSlater
Premium
Out There

1 edit

5 recommendations

See? That's what happens when you open your mouth. lol

Not much has changed from the last time, except I'm a tad bit older and more thicker in the head.

I am originally from Maine, upon graduation from high school I entered the US Army, where I served for eight years. While serving in the Army I was sent to the Republic of Panama, met and married my wife and this April will be our 23rd year together. I have one son who will be 21 this year. We also have one dog and one cat. I am currently employed by the United States Army as a civilian and currently living in Wild, Wonderful West Virginia!

I'll post a more current photo when I get home and I'll also tag the next person when I post the image.

--

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
USA

1 recommendation

reply to badd

For those who may not know where or how to find that thread from before, here's the link.

»/forum/remark%2c7796595

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Co-Lead Mod
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

There are two handy links in the header-
Permanent Greeting
Spotlight On
--
***ATMFAQ***DIFAQ***Kitchen Sink***

JRSlater
Premium
Out There
reply to JRSlater

Dang it, I knew I forgot something!

Okay, in order to keep it going I'll tag badd See Profile and add the photo later.
--

badd
Premium
De Queen, AR
Reviews:
·Windstream

6 recommendations

reply to badd

Born in Ohio moved to Arkansas in 65 When I got out of the service. Worked in the Oilf fields both on land and off shore. Started driving truck when oil work slowed down. Got into photography while in Germany in the Army still a rank amture as I never got into it heavy. As you can see in pick (please excuse low quality it is from web cam) I am on oxygen and in a wheel chair most of the time so it is hard to get to a lot of places to shoot.

I.ll tag Coma
--

Coma
Thanks Steve
Premium
NirvanaLand

Re: [ID?] part 2

I just got back in and went to check my favorite stock only to find that I have been tagged as next "Getting to know you" poster.

I will have to post at a later time because I have 45 minutes to take a shower before my shrink @ 12:00.

--

GeekGirl1
Premium
join:2007-01-28
Morrisville, PA

3 recommendations

said by Coma:

I will have to post at a later time because I have 45 minutes to take a shower before my shrink @ 12:00.

You're getting smaller?

Coma
Thanks Steve
Premium
NirvanaLand

said by GeekGirl1:

said by Coma:

You're getting smaller?

I seemed to have begun writing a book . . .

It will only be a moment . . . or 2 . . . I promise.

--

Coma
Thanks Steve
Premium
NirvanaLand

1 edit

10 recommendations

I really don't know where to start . . .

I was born in Massachusetts and grew up as a Navy Brat. I developed an interest in photography at 10 (56 years ago) when I constructed a pin-hole camera from an oat meal container. Did the primitive developing of the 120 film in the bathroom and made contact prints in the sun. Some time after that, my parents secured a Brownie box camera for my extra curricular amusement, which lasted until I was about 13 and discovered how much fun sex was.

I didn't totally abandon photography as I always had a camera around somewhere, it was just moved to a back burner while I explored my passion in all things Electronic.

I graduated from high school in 1963, the last in my class and everybody cheered . . . only because it was hot that day and the people wanted to leave the un-air conditioned auditorium. I went to college the following September with high hopes of an engineering major but the tragic event of November 22,1963 stymied my resolve.

The following school year I decided to explore my world with the intention of joining the Peace Corp and went to California to see a friend working in the US Forest Service as a friend of smokey. I signed up with the intent of saving some money for a trip to South East Asia on a freighter, but that was not to be. Nine days into the job, I was accidentally shot in the head and died. That experience still haunts me after more then 46 years and is the reason for the shrink reference in many of my posts.

In the aftermath of that experience, I lost my mathematical abilities as required for my destiny in the engineering field.

The only thing that remained was sex and photography, and sex proved exhausting after multiple daily promiscuous excursions. I soon became depressed, started using drugs, alcohol and it went down hill from there, to the point of suicide.

That was when I focused back on photography, the art and the power of the image. It was when I expressed an interest in photography, that my parents gave the OK for art school as a rehabilitative course of therapy. Soon after, I enrolled in the Corcoran School of Art (renamed Corcoran College of Art & Design) in Washington DC where I studied photography and print making for 2-3 years. Rubbed elbows with some of the greatest artists within that time and also conspired evil deeds of art with other students.

I eventually gave up the cock sucking, ass pounding environment of the intercity art world and retired to Annapolis, Maryland to repair my failing, one hundred dollar Mercedes Benz. I worked as a mechanic for 24 years on all thing mechanical (mostly auto and small boat related) and eventually injured my back in 2006 working as a ships carpenter. I really did like working with wood in the marine environment, simply magical from a personal experience point of view.

Anyway . . . I am secure in my future because of earlier multiple purchases of my favorite fruit company. Which in the past has provided the required funds necessary to explore Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and the Netherlands, within the past 6 months and always with camera in hand.

Panasonic DMC-LZ5
6.1mm 1/250th +1ev F2.8 ISO80

Next up in the tag line is CCat.

--

CCat
We're all quite mad here
Premium,MVM
join:2005-12-06
Wonderland
kudos:18
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

3 recommendations

reply to badd

The only camera I own is a Nikon P&S, which is on the top shelf in the closet somewhere.
I just never got into photography.
I do enjoy viewing other peoples photos...There are some very talented people here.
I do enjoy working on photos in Photoshop. I became interested in that about 3 years ago when I wanted to make an avatar for BBR.

Other than that I am a very private person. There is nothing interesting to tell anyway.

The closest photo of me that exists anywhere on the internet is my avatar.

I will tag krazyboi See Profile next.
--
I Live In My Own World, But It's OK.....They Know Me There.