Beautiful NJ
kudos:14
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

4 recommendations

reply to badd

Re: [ID?] Getting to know you part 2

What to say, what to say?

New Jersey born and bred; people on those reality shows set in NJ are really transplanted New Yorkers or the children of the same - they have no connection to the reality of being a New Jerseyan, and they annoy me to no end.

I'm a doting aunt, and a older sister who's a font of wisdom. ~doubling over with laughter at the thought of my siblings' reaction to that~ I'm entranced by all things electronic - always have been. I am a compulsive reader - you know, the type that adores instruction manuals and who reads all the adverts on the paper placemats at a diner.

Count me as another person always interested in art and design, especially architecture. My nephew told me that I'm the only person he knows who always looks up at buildings. I've taken pictures all of my life but I'll be the first to admit I'm a lousy photographer; I can spot the Kodak Moment but I always snap the moment after the perfect moment. I've decided to view that as a real talent. But I can appreciate the art and skill of others, and take great enjoyment from it.

I never even thought of editing images until I started playing on the Artify and Creative Expressions thread, and I'm constantly amazed at how much I've learned in just a few years - and how much there still is to learn. The funny thing is, I still don't bother to edit my own images.

I am tagging Santa Fe.
--
Patriotism is not waving a flag, it is living the ideals

I want to retire to the Isle of Sodor and ride the trains.