So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus

Re: [game] D&D - The Rusty Wand

The Half Orc joined the action and cast two spells in quick succession. He pointed to a group of the undead warriors, and two of them froze in place. He turned and spoke words of magic to a third, and commanded him to stand still; the undead warrior obeyed, but looked confusedly at his fellows. Antonica hurled herself at DrModem and cast a healing spell, completely restoring him from his wounds. tmodelt swung his greatsword in an overhand strike that barely missed his target. ProtusMose darted in behind one of the undead and struck with his rapier, doing severe damage but not killing it. With three more skeletons out of commission, it left six to retaliate. Two went after Antonica, both glancing blows off her armor and shield. One attacked tmodelt, missing the giant minotaur entirely. One attacked the Half Orc, and the blow was side stepped. The one Protus wounded retaliated against him, and missed his attack. The final one struck DrModem in the arm for minimal damage (HP-6), but again threw him into shock from the frozen weapon of the undead, rendering him useless for yet another round.

Now, just an FYI - The above took me almost 20 minutes to roll and complete. I want to give you an idea how time consuming this type of game is for a mod. I do have to bow out at this point, as I will not have that kind of time to devote to each round. I apologize, but felt this format was worth a shot. If you can find someone else who is willing to roll, then I'll email them your character sheets and they can work with Arch. Again, my apology.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

Aw

This is so fun tho

Also, I hate these skeletons.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

I could just wing it.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
"The one Protus wounded retaliated against him, and missed his attack."

Strike that bastard down.

Arch: »www.dmtools.org/dice.php If you want to give it to give it a shot

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

That's a good one. I was using some virtual dice roller:

»dicelog.com/dice

Also, here's where I got all the spells:

»www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Spells

And Arch, you should have all their character sheets with stats. Rolls get the bonuses to attack (d20 for attack), and it must be higher than the enemy or players armor class to hit. Then roll for damage based on the weapon used. Lastly, you must read what spell they are casting and apply it appropriately. It's a bitch.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

hm

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03