dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
DoctorX
join:2010-08-01

DoctorX

[IA] a public thank you to MediacomChad!

Thanks MediacomChad in getting me fixed!!! I wanted to let everyone know that he got to the bottom of the speed issue I had. I am a happy camper again. I was having speed slowdowns and packet deth. Turned out my replacement modem was bad also. Once that was replaced, my speeds came back up. This restores my faith somewhat with Mediacom... now about that little issue of caps....

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

I am glad that we were finally able to get the issue resolved for you. As always, if anyone has a problem with their service just let me know, and I will be happy to look into it and see what I can do.

tsduke
Premium Member
join:2006-03-04
Waterloo, IA

tsduke

Premium Member

Even though my slow issues continue on, I'd like to thank MediacomChad for efforts. He may not always give the answer I want, but he responds to every PM I send him. Even the PM's with my ticked off tone.

If the rest of the Mediacom associates took a lesson from him none of us would be here complaining.

IowaMan
Premium Member
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA

IowaMan

Premium Member

Exactly I told a tech (who was lead) recently that if they had more people like Chad, BAINCH and him Mediacom would rank where COX does now
Near the top for service and support

IRKED
join:2010-10-06
Springfield, MO

IRKED to MediacomChad

to MediacomChad
If there is someway for us to rate your performance Chad or let your bosses know how we feel. Give us a link and I will fill it out. We should really let Mediacom know that you should be commended and your model emulated.

IowaMan
Premium Member
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA

IowaMan

Premium Member

I copied this from another site

The corporate office details are as follows:

Mediacom Communications Corporation
100 Crystal Run Rd.
Middletown, NY 10941

Phone: 845-695-2600
Fax: 845-695-2699
»www.mediacomcc.com
Source(s):
»www.hoovers.com/company- ··· ti…

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to IRKED

Premium Member

to IRKED
There is not a form or a link that I can give, but if you want to, you can send an email to socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I can pass it along to them. Thank you very much for the offer!